Hillsboro 2017

AllRegion

This is ridiculous. Hillsboro really shot themselves in the foot. Lost two really good coaches

The ridiculous thing is that they both did to themselves. Do some research and you will see they were the ones at fault. Some of what they did do and some of what they did not do cost them their jobs.

The ridiculous thing is that they both did to themselves. Do some research and you will see they were the ones at fault. Some of what they did do and some of what they did not do cost them their jobs.

I don't mean any offense at all, but I have to respectfully disagree. The things that the two of them (and the other coaches) had to put up at Hillsboro when it comes to players, their families, and even the principal were crazy.

I somewhat agree here.. If Lopez was certified then it wouldn't have been an issue ( although I do believe metro has hired numerous HC who aren't certified)

In the end Hillsboro will be fine, Clayton obviously is fine, and Lopez will be fine. Coaching changes happen. Nothing different in this situation

Edited by HighLife

I somewhat agree here.. If Lopez was certified then it wouldn't have been an issue ( although I do believe metro has hired numerous HC who aren't certified)

In the end Hillsboro will be fine, Clayton obviously is fine, and Lopez will be fine. Coaching changes happen. Nothing different in this situation

Metro had no issue putting principals in place who were not certified, why not let a coach in the process of getting his transitional license by the end of the school year apply?