Hillsboro 2017

AllRegion

I could see Gore being the favorite. His history at Hillsboro and HC experience put him at the top imo.. maybe a guy like Eddie Woods as well.. Steve Williams would be a really good hire as well.

I thought you were a present coach at Hillsboro, that is what I was told. People using usernames , do not know who is posting. I guess that is the purpose.

Edited by runtheball

I was wondering what you were talking about. Not a HS coach at all.. Not enough patience, that is the hardest job at any level

You must like Hillsboro, seems to be all you post about and know what is going on there. You must not like Gore with you agreeing with bleacher. I wonder where he gets his knowledge. Also another hiding poster.

Edited by runtheball

You must like Hillsboro, seems to be all you post about and know what is going on there. You must not like Gore with you agreeing with bleacher. I wonder where he gets his knowledge. Also another hiding poster.

I don't think Gore is the Caliber of coach that Clayton is no, that is all I was saying. But I do think Gore is a good coach and a good man who would do a good job at Hillsboro.. I think Waite at EN would do a good job as well.. Needs to be someone with HC experience and knowledge of Metro imo.

Edited by HighLife

I don't think Gore is the Caliber of coach that Clayton is no. But I do think Gore is a good coach and a good man who would do a good job at Hillsboro.. I think Waite at EN would do a good job as well.. Needs to be someone with HC experience and knowledge of Metro imo.

You seem to know about metro rather well to be an old washed up junior pro coach. That is not what you said when you agreed with bleacher.

Edited by runtheball