Hillsboro 2017

AllRegion

No 1 was let go! It's funny that ppl who don't hv a clue on what's going on mk up statements that are false. You are dragging ppl names and characters in the dirt but hide behind a handle. If u are going to slay these men, be man enough to put a name and face behind it. Otherwise speak only what u know!

your butt is hiding also behind a username

No 1 was let go! It's funny that ppl who don't hv a clue on what's going on mk up statements that are false. You are dragging ppl names and characters in the dirt but hide behind a handle. If u are going to slay these men, be man enough to put a name and face behind it. Otherwise speak only what u know!

it is not dragging names through the dirt when stating the fact that principal has expectations that are were not met. never said they could not coach or know football. 

Edited by fb247

tell me what is false?

Wager? U are intelligent enough to form the previous posts, I am definitely certain that you can go back and read them and determine what was false. I also know that are intelligent enough to know what a wager is and if you are willing to accept.

Edited by theWhiteOwl

Wager? U are intelligent enough to form the previous posts, I am definitely certain that you can go back and read then and determine what was false. I also know that are intelligent enough to know what a wager is and if you are willing to accept.

nothing false,just facts. I do know what a wager is also. name your wager and what is false?

Edited by fb247

Cool...so let's make a wager on who was let go. How much would you like to wager?

As much as you like. I would wager that they were allowed to quit on their own or be let go. It was the honorable thing to do. Either way they were not coming back. Call it what you want.

Edited by fb247