Hillsboro 2017

AllRegion

If the program is undisciplined, it's not due to Clayton and Lopez...it's because of the players and their families. 

Wow, so an undisciplined program is the parents fault and players? Does the coach not have the power to dismiss or not play his players. I asked to not go there,but I think it was not only allowed but somewhat encouraged. I think the principal just wants and expects a first class program both on and off the field. Hard to stay on top of kids at school when the head coach is not even there.

Edited by fb247

Wow, so an undisciplined program is the parents fault and players? Does the coach not have the power to dismiss or not play his players. I asked to not go there,but I think it was not only allowed but somewhat encouraged. I think the principal just wants and expects a first class program both on and off the field. Hard to stay on top of kids at school when the head coach is not even there.

fb you starting to sound like a hater or your kin to the principal. Edited by FBfan26

Clayton is a good coach with a great record. Why try and smear his name. What scrimmage did he miss. I'd love to know. And maybe if he did he had a good reason. And so what if Lopez is not certified. That doesn't take away from the job he has done. Clayton walks away to retirement, Lopez walks out of metro I'm guessing, and pelham gets to hire a coach.

Clayton is a good coach with a great record. Why try and smear his name. What scrimmage did he miss. I'd love to know. And maybe if he did he had a good reason. And so what if Lopez is not certified. That doesn't take away from the job he has done. Clayton walks away to retirement, Lopez walks out of metro I'm guessing, and pelham gets to hire a coach.

I owe you nothing or an explanation. I have my opinions,just like you. Stating facts is not smearing. Ask the principal why they are no longer there. You really think they were let go for no reason? Never said neither did not know football. More to a high school football program than that. Maybe he wanted his coach in the building teaching and other coaches certified teachers. Is that wrong? You are a teacher,certified. You should understand the importance of that.

Edited by fb247

Let's just say you are the principal at Hillsboro. Do you not have the right to hire or let go people that do not meet your expectations and share your philosophy? Ultimately all concerns about the football program do fall in your lap. What if concerns have been addressed, does the coach not have to adhere to your requests\demands? You really think this was a spur of the moment decision? 

Yes, Pelham has made his bed, now he has to lay In it. This has been brewing for two years..

Brewing? Must be a big difference of philosophy to get rid of coaches. So the coaches either were to get on board or be let go. I do not understand the big deal then. Sounds like the principal just wants things done a certain way. He is the boss.