R'dale-Off season tidbits........

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be VERY concerned.

Clone made Chief the last of his Freshman year. Even little Gaston Miller was near Chief when he graduated. He owned pound for pound though.

Clone's Junior year almost 90% of a 110 man squad were 'Iron Warriors'.

Have they said when the actual practice will start?

BUMP!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK, somebody tell me who won the alumni game last night?

Why wasn't anything posted on here about it?

If you want folks to come out and support the program you use any medium to promote it. Facebook and Twitter may be fine, but some NEVER go on those things!

I found out about it when my son in Oklahoma called me asking who won! He only knew about it as a couple of his old team mates called him and wanted him there.

Now who is replacing Nolan?

OK, somebody tell me who won the alumni game last night?

Why wasn't anything posted on here about it?

If you want folks to come out and support the program you use any medium to promote it. Facebook and Twitter may be fine, but some NEVER go on those things!

I found out about it when my son in Oklahoma called me asking who won! He only knew about it as a couple of his old team mates called him and wanted him there.

Now who is replacing Nolan?

http://arrowsup.org/2017/06/04/riverdale-vs-oakland-battle-of-the-boro-alumni-game-2017/

Warriors won 13-7

Softball camp with 10 year old grand-daughter and summer baseball games :)

Ryan Nance replaced Tom Nolan

twitter is official social media of Riverdale High School   @riverdalehightn  and @rhs_sports for sports and arrowsup.org is official sites for Warrior Sports :)

Hey I saw a new link to a new county website that covers all high school teams in Rutherford County. It looks good and its giving students an opportunity to be sports journalist for each school with a chance to win a college scholarship. Here's the link http:\\www.rutherfordcountyhighschoolfootball.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...