Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Congrats to two Upper Cumberland snipers

• Please log in to reply
    29 replies to this topic

#1 UCPrepShowcase

UCPrepShowcase

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 43 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:35 PM

Abbi Buck of Pickett County and Gracie Maynord of Upperman recently joined the list of top 3 point shooters for a career per the TSSAA records. Both have the 2nd half of their senior seasons to go and will almost certainly be adding to their current totals. Congrats girls on all your hard work and way to represent Mid State girls basketball!!

#2 jimbo44

jimbo44

jimbo44

• CoachT+
    • 5,090 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:21 PM

Abbi Buck of Pickett County and Gracie Maynord of Upperman recently joined the list of top 3 point shooters for a career per the TSSAA records. Both have the 2nd half of their senior seasons to go and will almost certainly be adding to their current totals. Congrats girls on all your hard work and way to represent Mid State girls basketball!!

Where did you find the list? :popcorneater: I know that Gracie broke Amanda Austin(Asbury)'s school record of 325. She added 4 more on Tues.

Edited by jimbo44, 08 January 2017 - 09:57 PM.

No true colors... good match-ups... good athletes...always girls basketball.

#3 BasketBro

BasketBro

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 14 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:48 PM

Ya, I'd love to see the list as well. Curious who else is on it & who was passed. Where can I look this up?

#4 jimbo44

jimbo44

jimbo44

• CoachT+
    • 5,090 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:19 AM

Ya, I'd love to see the list as well. Curious who else is on it & who was passed. Where can I look this up?

I finally found it on the tssa.org website. Look into the publication link. Caution don't print it. it's on page 113. Just scroll down and look, unless you want to print all sports records.

Edited by jimbo44, 10 January 2017 - 12:57 AM.

#5 BasketBro

BasketBro

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 14 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:03 AM

I still couldn't locate it. Found the state tournament records but nothing else. Can you share a link?

I finally found it on the tssa.org website. Look into the publication link. Caution don't print it. it's on page 113. Just scroll down and look, unless you want to print all sports records.

#6 BullShark

BullShark

Challenger

• Members
    • 633 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:28 AM

Two well deserving young ladies and great basketball players!  Congrats, that is an outstanding accomplishment!

#7 jimbo44

jimbo44

jimbo44

• CoachT+
    • 5,090 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:55 PM

I still couldn't locate it. Found the state tournament records but nothing else. Can you share a link?

It's under the heading of Compliance and Publications. The record book is at the bottom of that column, by year. I didn't see Abbi's name in there. That may be that the numbers have not been submitted by the school.

Edited by jimbo44, 10 January 2017 - 08:57 PM.

#8 Play 4 Fun

Play 4 Fun

Competitor

• Members
    • 397 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:35 PM

I may be wrong but I don't believe either of them will be listed until their senior year is complete.

#9 jimbo44

jimbo44

jimbo44

• CoachT+
    • 5,090 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:45 PM

I may be wrong but I don't believe either of them will be listed until their senior year is complete.

Gracie is in there at 325.  The '16-'17 Record Book is being rewrited every week. I think Gracie was put in there because it was a school record and the school made the effort to submit it.  I think she is over 330 now.

Edited by jimbo44, 10 January 2017 - 10:54 PM.

#10 oldkodger

oldkodger

Contender

• Members
    • 858 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:37 PM

Congrats to both young ladies! These two & their teams are having a great season.
    "We started a game we never got finish, play for blood remember!"

Spirit Style Chooser: