Peabody @ Greenfield 1/13/17

BABABA

GC didn't handle the press well at all in the 2nd half and I believe we would have caused Peabody some problems with our press if we had only did it as we did do it late in the game but good game by Peabody. Will be a great district and regional tourney as their are some really good teams this year especially GC, Peabody, Greenfield, Gleason and Dresden. GC's McKinley Burkett and KJ White actually looked closer to summer form in tonight's game against UC. Let's not forget that these two were both hitting on all cylinders this summer before both had knee injuries that has set both back significantly and missed time the first half of the season. Not making excuses but just stating facts as both were lighting it up in the summer. Let's hope they can build on a good performance against UC.

Edited by pioneer42

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC didn't handle the press well at all in the 2nd half and I believe we would have caused Peabody some problems with our press if we had only did it as we did do it late in the game but good game by Peabody. Will be a great district and regional tourney as their are some really good teams this year especially GC, Peabody, Greenfield, Gleason and Dresden. GC's McKinley Burkett and KJ White actually looked closer to summer form in tonight's game against UC. Let's not forget that these two were both hitting on all cylinders this summer before both had knee injuries that has set both back significantly and missed time the first half of the season. Not making excuses but just stating facts as both were lighting it up in the summer. Let's hope they can build on a good performance against UC.

Did I see on the CoachT scoreboard that Humboldt beat Peabody last night?  What is going on in District 14A?  That is going to be one great district tourney!  It will be well worth the price of admission!

Did I see on the CoachT scoreboard that Humboldt beat Peabody last night? What is going on in District 14A? That is going to be one great district tourney! It will be well worth the price of admission!

I tell you it will be one of he most competitive tournaments in years!! Any of the top 6 teams can win on any night. Peabody was up 16 two times last night in the first half then went ice cold, nothing fell. Threes, fths, layups and Humboldt got hot hitting everything. Humboldt isn't bad, I saw they beat South Fulton by almost 20 the night before. I wouldn't want to play Humboldt, Union City or Peabody anytime soon, especially in the first round of district. Any given night they can be really good. Only consistent team in this district is Greenfield right now. Should be fun.

Edited by BABABA