Expected Outstanding Wrestler Awards

AZN

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuller probably being a 4 timer will help his cause towards the OW.

i agree. Funny thing is, even without knowing they have 3 titles each, alot would pick those 3 to win OW anyways. Only exception would be Knox. Hes got some competition in AAA for the award. I think Sammy and Eli are shoe ins if they do indeed come out on top Edited by Bump11

As a CBHS alum I was at the West region.

King took Hodge down easily. Hodge laid on the mat and refused to wrestle King so he King rode him 3/4 of the match. If King chose to cut Hodge each time King took him down, King would of teched him. I was hoping Hodge would make it close like he did with Fuller, but King played with him. Elijah is going to be fantastic for us in the next few years, he's just not there yet

King will not wrestle a total of 4 minutes in the whole tournament.  Anybody want to bet?

Yes, I will take that bet!  Look at what happened in Memphis last weekend when the kid did very little if anything on bottom and they warned King for stalling.  It just depends on the official.  If they make the kids wrestle he could very well pin out but if they allow people to stall he may not pin out or even win.  Anything can happen in a close match at the end.