BLACKMAN VS RIVERDALE

pattonboysdad

actually...no ive been doing this schtick for a long time unforutantly you just joined in 07 so you are not aware of that...Patton was mimmicking me as I have done this for a long time...I also used to be real good and close with the outcomes but our team is inconsistant and really hard to predict...if the team that showed up against oakland in the 2nd QTR and 2nd half shows up we win if the team that played against smyrna shows up then the score oyu predicted will be dead on...which is why i dont predict scores too often anymore...i just say im RIVERDALEMAN SO WE WIN!!!! GO WARRIORS

i learned sarcasm from the best...

you know i'll be tailgating at the tower at 5:30...come see me big fella!

Six weeks ago i say Riverdale in a cakewalk. Now that Blackman has beaten some quality teams and having played Riverdale, i give the edge to Blackman. Blackman will have more trouble with Riverdale than they did with Brentwood(Not that u struggled but it will be more difficult). The same goes with both teams. Stop the running backs (Riverdale's Wing-T makes it look like they have 27 going in different directions) and put the game in QBs hands. Riverdale has the QB edge. But Blackman's D is much better. This is where the game is decided. Blackman wins with their defense. 24-14 Blaze. Good luck to both teams. Stay healthy.

perfect post mr. millo!

So, if Blackman is considering a win against the Warriors monumental, being that the Warriors are such a young team, then what would a loss say to the Warriors about the Blackman program being that they are so much more experienced? I've got news for you! This Warrior team is the real deal. Yes, young and inexperienced but they are getting better every week. Adam Davenport is the real deal!! with 268 rushing yards on 16 carries friday the Warriors dominated the second half. Put things in perspective, With a field goal in overtime against Oakland the Warriors would only have one loss against a better team in Smyrna. Does a last minute touch down pass against Oakland make Blackman that much better of a team? I guess we all will find out on friday night. Its going to be the first cold game this year with temps around 50 but it should be a hot night in the Boro!!! Go Warriors!!!

what blackman person on here is considering a win against the warriors monumental? Blackman is the favorite, should win, and will win! Well i got news for your Wdad, this is not your year. Warriors should have dominated Cookville, they are not very good at all. If Cookville can score 21 on riverdale, Blackman will score 42! The only way riverdale has a chance in this one is to play way over their head like they did verses Oakland and for Blackman to lay an egg. If the Stars ran the ball down your throat, i can't wait to see what I-Train and Blackman will do. It will be HOT because the Blaze will be cooking Warrior meat! :thumb:

Is just me or has this game lost some flair here on Coach-T over last year? Last year the Group over at Riverdale High talked much more smack. Where is the 'Oh- but Blackman has not played anybody & Yea but it was raining"

My guess is that over the years when the Warriors knew that they were in trouble have learned to lay low.

Please, Please if Riverdale wins don't post after the fact. Come on bring out the 'Blackman has only won one regular season game in the history of the school".

The streak is now One. This game could very well determine the post season seeding for both schools.

Let's have some fun!

Is just me or has this game lost some flair here on Coach-T over last year? Last year the Group over at Riverdale High talked much more smack. Where is the 'Oh- but Blackman has not played anybody & Yea but it was raining"

My guess is that over the years when the Warriors knew that they were in trouble have learned to lay low.

Please, Please if Riverdale wins don't post after the fact. Come on bring out the 'Blackman has only won one regular season game in the history of the school".

The streak is now One. This game could very well determine the post season seeding for both schools.

Let's have some fun!

It's just you! Blackman don't stand a chance! last year was a fluke, only thang stopped Riverdale was the rain. Blackman ain't played nobody. The Blackman tailback ain't that good, receivers ain't that good, linebackers ain't that good, kicker ain't that good, quarterback ain't that good, coaches ain't that good, line on either side of the ball ain't that good, secondary ain't that good, lil donkey ain't that good. I would say Blackmans chance for winning ain't that good! :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

Let's have some fun!

The Warriors have never consider themselves in trouble. We know we are young and very inexperienced. We just go into it one game at at time and thats what has worked for us. Blackman should be pounding there chest, after all they are alot older and deeper. If you cant win on friday night it's going to look really bad on your program. Afterall, we are just a bunch of freshman and sophomores. Maybe it will make you feel good being the bully beating up on the little kids. But dont be surprized if these young kids dont just punch the bullies in the eye.....

The Warriors have never consider themselves in trouble. We know we are young and very inexperienced. We just go into it one game at at time and thats what has worked for us. Blackman should be pounding there chest, after all they are alot older and deeper. If you cant win on friday night it's going to look really bad on your program. Afterall, we are just a bunch of freshman and sophomores. Maybe it will make you feel good being the bully beating up on the little kids. But dont be surprized if these young kids dont just punch the bullies in the eye.....

C'mon we ain't dat good mane! We in trouble, were old and over experienced our chest are sore, we've played two three four games at a time. We don't feel good beating up on younger kids that's what practice is for. Please don't punch us in the eye, not the eye. OUCH :oops: !:popcorneater:

Do NOT blame Blackman if your program can't keep players for three and four years. Sounds like a program in big trouble if they can not keep thier kids intrest for thier Jr. & Sr. years.

Warriors or little kids? I can see it now - During half time the team Mom's will have orange wedges and after the game the little kids can get a free coke. Don't forget at the end of the season everybody gets a trophy. Don't listen in practice & get a 5 mins. time out in the WigWam.

Excuses, I can't tell if you are bragging or complaining?

Thanks for playing!

And just "WHY" are we having to rely on Freshmen and Sophmores? <_<

Why is the Freshmen team down to two coaches?

This and other things is the almost total lack of attention to detail that is making folks mad and non supportive of the current coaching staff. Yes they are 'Good' men, but when will they win it all? Its been 6 years since a title. The next month will tell the tale of almost or Champions again!

Do NOT blame Blackman if your program can't keep players for three and four years. Sounds like a program in big trouble if they can not keep thier kids intrest for thier Jr. & Sr. years.

Warriors or little kids? I can see it now - During half time the team Mom's will have orange wedges and after the game the little kids can get a free coke. Don't forget at the end of the season everybody gets a trophy. Don't listen in practice & get a 5 mins. time out in the WigWam.

Excuses, I can't tell if you are bragging or complaining?

Thanks for playing!

I am organizing a spirit tunnel for after the games. Any parents interested please contact me. Also I need $20 from each parent for banquet and trophies and for you childs trophy to read Team MVP is an additional $5. :popcorneater: