BLACKMAN VS RIVERDALE

pattonboysdad

Warhawks has been a faithful Riverdale fan for years! You can expect nothing but class in every post he makes.

Thanks 2p! Right back at you! Hope your doing well and your move has gone smooth! Sure miss middle Tn.myself! Some great high school football there! Game day thoughts Blackman is the real deal and is peaking now and that is great for them this is when you want to start right before the playoffs. The Warriors are young this year and have yet to play a full 4 quarters like they are capable of doing. This would be the game to do that in! Right now i would say Blackman by 21. Prove me wrong men! GO WARRIORS! :hungry::thumb:

Correction it was 31-7 last year in the playoffs.Mather's had 62 yards on 13 carries.He will carry the ball this game, but I don't feel like the Blaze will try and run it down out throat.I think the pass will play a big part of the offensive scheme this game.Just remember we still have number 2 back there ok.

I guess I quit paying attention early, I probably had gone into my juniors you are now seniors, sophomores you are now juniors routine. As far as running and passing. We will manage the game as it plays out. If we can run it, it will be run. If we have to throw it, it will be thrown.

As far as your throat, thats gross. And no one will overlook #2! :popcorneater:

Go Warriors!!! Game Day!!! Leave it all on the field!!! Everyones telling you that you dont have a chance. Believe in yourselves and dig deep. And as for the Train.....Beware!!!! even a penny on the track can de-rail a train!!!!

Or get flattened and sold for a profit! What number is Penny and what position does he play? :popcorneater:

WOW, your putting alot of pressure on your train. I give it to you, he's good, but do really think that Riverdale hasnt been practicing all week to de- rail the train? What are your other options if he doesnt get on track. Afterall The warriors have been outstanding against the run and I dont see them letting up. So, don't punch your train ticket just yet.....Go Warriors!!!

A lot of pressure if u notice the kid has had pressure on him all year every week in the DNJ some teams or coachs says what they are going to try to do to him as for yall it was yalls linebacker that said in the DNJ my goal is to give him 130yards no more!!! THATS a lot to give up you said yall been practicing to stop the TRAIN!!!LOL what about RABY an the QB an the rest of our receivers so focus on one thing an we will do something else! An you said whats our other options a long night of PATTON,HUNTER,ARMSTRONG,RABY!!!!!! DEFENSE!!! ITS SENIOR NIGHT!! GO BLAZE :thumb:

This has got to be some of the oddest smack talk I've seen leading up to a game. You crazy 'Boro folks...(Wait, I am one now)

I will be attending this one tonight (my fiance is a Blackman alum) and I'm looking forward to a great contest. I sure do miss being in 4-5A with all you guys.

Best of luck to both teams!

Hey BlackandblueDevil, so good to see a familiar face on here. We could count on you to give an unbiased appraisement of any game that you saw. Did you finish up with school yet? I recall that you sort of adopted OHS as your second school, so don't forget to cheer for us tonight as you travel to BHS. I hope this is a sign that you will be more active on here. You have been missed. Believe it or not, I even miss playing that old school of yours each yr....no matter how much I used to carry on about them.