BLACKMAN VS RIVERDALE

pattonboysdad

Blackman dodged a bullet tonight. I think that Woodruff is a future Mr. Football.That kid is one smart cookie. Wish he would move in our zone for next year.

Has anyone talked to him about the IB program yall use to recruit out of district students yet? You got Smith, maybe yall can get Woodruff and platoon them! :popcorneater:

Great job BLAZE knew u could do it an GREAT job to the OLINE for getting the I-TRAIN over 300 yards i think it was 325 he's over the 2000 mark must feel good to you guys that kid is the real deal no matter what pepole say about him!!!! STRICKLAND had a good game to!! GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS IN THE PLAYOFFS :thumb:

A couple or things:

Nice to see Blackman have someone stepping up and making it happen. Each week it seems to be a different player stepping up. The players look as they all pull together as one. When they told over the PA that #4 had meet his goal of over 2k yards, it was not #4 jumping up & down but it was the "O" line. It was very heart warming to see the joy that group of young men displayed.

To the game, sometimes a loss does not feel like a loss and win does not feel like a win. Tonight was that kind of night. Both sides played hard had some good breaks and some bad breaks. For my money I would pay to see these two team play again tomorrow, and the next and the next........

See ya'll in the playoff's. GO 7AAA!

Edited by MrDonkey

WOW...WITHOUT WORDS!

as much as i hate to get beat by riverdale...and as much as i like for blackman to beat riverdale...I CANNOT SAY ONE NEGATIVE SYLLABLE about your team...your fans...your coaches! Great Team...Great fans...Great coaches!

Riverdale:

**in 9 games Mr. (he has earned that status now)Dillon Woodruff had thrown for a little over 550 yards...last night he threw for 335...are you kidding me??? he was on fire...he is a special player...just a sophomore...what a treasure the dale has in this guy! Best QB performance i've seen all year!

**your recievers were also dead on...and they don't get that much practice!

**great coaching adjustment to maximize the passing game against us...the wingT is nearly un-stoppable if you throw well as was seen last night!

**after the game as i was on the field...your young men ...everyone of them were 1st class as were your coaches!

Blackman:

**Mr. Mathers...need i say more...322 yards...again-the best i've seen personally in high school football...and he is certainly not a product of the system...off tackle right and off tackle left and sweep right and sweep left...and GONE! If you were at the game...you got to see the 2010-11 Mr. Football in TN!

**offensive line and tightends...blocked there butts off...there are not big...but they will get after you!

**QB...another steady game making key throws at the right times with No interceptions...congrads to a young man who has grown up right before our eyes!

**run defense...to hold riverdale to something like a 114 yards on 33 carries is the best job anyone has done all year...our front 8...all seniors come to play every down!

**Mr. Luker (you've also earned this status as of last night)...a football player...offense...defense...it don't matter...he's a player! Glad you got your athletic ability from mom ... :mrgreen:

**pass defense...hopefully yall were doing what you did on purpose just to make it fun for the fans! <_< we got fix this for sure!

one of the best if not the best high school games i have ever seen and i would have said this even if we had lost!

PBD :flower:

WOW...WITHOUT WORDS!

as much as i hate to get beat by riverdale...and as much as i like for blackman to beat riverdale...I CANNOT SAY ONE NEGATIVE SYLLABLE about your team...your fans...your coaches! Great Team...Great fans...Great coaches!

Riverdale:

**in 9 games Mr. (he has earned that status now)Dillon Woodruff had thrown for a little over 550 yards...last night he threw for 335...are you kidding me??? he was on fire...he is a special player...just a sophomore...what a treasure the dale has in this guy! Best QB performance i've seen all year!

**great coaching adjustment to maximize the passing game against us...the wingT is nearly un-stoppable if you throw well as was seen last night!

**after the game as i was on the field...your young men ...everyone of them were 1st class as were your coaches!

Blackman:

**Mr. Mathers...need i say more...322 yards...again-the best i've seen personally in high school football...and he is certainly not a product of the system...off tackle right and off tackle left and sweep right and sweep left...and GONE! If you were at the game...you got to see the 2010-11 Mr. Football in TN!

**offensive line and tightends...blocked there butts off...there are not big...but they will get after you!

**QB...another steady game making key throws at the right times with No interceptions...congrads to a young man who has grown up right before our eyes!

**run defense...to hold riverdale to something like a 114 yards on 33 carries is the best job anyone has done all year...our front 8...all seniors come to play every down!

**Mr. Luker (you've also earned this status as of last night)...a football player...offense...defense...it don't matter...he's a player! Glad you got your athletic ability from mom ... :mrgreen:

**pass defense...hopefully yall were doing what you did on purpose just to make it fun for the fans! <_< we got fix this for sure!

one of the best if not the best high school games i have ever seen and i would have said this even if we had lost!

I told you that Coach A is a class act. Whole different atmosphere over there now after games.

A couple or things:

Nice to see Blackman have someone stepping up and making it happen. Each week it seems to be a different player stepping up. The players look as they all pull together as one. When they told over the PA that #4 had meet his goal of over 2k yards, it was not #4 jumping up & down but it was the "O" line. It was very heart warming to see the joy that group of young men displayed.

To the game, sometimes a loss does not feel like a loss and win does not feel like a win. Tonight was that kind of night. Both sides played hard had some good breaks and some bad breaks. For my money I would pay to see these two team play again tomorrow, and the next and the next........

See ya'll in the playoff's. GO 7AAA!

The way Riverdale played yall and played us.....they will be a force next yr for sure. I dread seeing Davenport and Woodruff's growth in another yr. It would have been a shame in the new playoff system had they had to stay home. Heck, we would have had to too now that I think about it. Dang, that just isn't right. They need to fix it fast before next year.

WOW...WITHOUT WORDS!

Riverdale:

Blackman:

Nice post PBD! Congrats to the Blaze on another great season! Mathers is a beast! Helps having that great offensive line too! I have always felt that the Warrior program has been how you described! :thumb: