BLACKMAN VS RIVERDALE

pattonboysdad

Trust me when I say we already have someone who is going to be a star in their own right :mrgreen:

you talking about your recruit from Rockvale?...he is a good one as well...

2P i think its funny how we lose and now we are classy LOL when we win we shake your hand and say good game and when we lose we shake oyur hand and say good game the only difference now is that we lose more and you get to see us shake hands in defeat more

you talking about your recruit from Rockvale?...he is a good one as well...

2P i think its funny how we lose and now we are classy LOL when we win we shake your hand and say good game and when we lose we shake oyur hand and say good game the only difference now is that we lose more and you get to see us shake hands in defeat more

No, I am talking about Freshman QB Emmanuel Smith. Who will start at QB next year and could just as easily start at safety as well

Great job BLAZE knew u could do it an GREAT job to the OLINE for getting the I-TRAIN over 300 yards i think it was 325 he's over the 2000 mark must feel good to you guys that kid is the real deal no matter what pepole say about him!!!! STRICKLAND had a good game to!! GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS IN THE PLAYOFFS :thumb:

I saw where Woodruff, Riverdale's sophomore signal-caller, also had a big night with 420 total yards and six TDs. Woodruff was 23-of-33 passing for 335 yards and 4 TDs, and he added 85 rushing yards and two more scores.

I see where you stated "STRICKLAND had a good game to!!"

Do you know what STRICKLANDS numbers were? :popcorneater:

I saw where Woodruff, Riverdale's sophomore signal-caller, also had a big night with 420 total yards and six TDs. Woodruff was 23-of-33 passing for 335 yards and 4 TDs, and he added 85 rushing yards and two more scores.

I think folk who were at that game just had the pleasure of seeing two Mr. Football's ! I think Mathers gets it this yr and Woodruff next yr. Super talented young men.

strickland's numbers: 7-11...139 yards...1 TD...no picks!

nice and steady game...if he does this the rest of the way...which he is very capable of...we have a chance to go all the way...except we are in the KILLER QUAD 3! :evil:

strickland's numbers: 7-11...139 yards...1 TD...no picks!

nice and steady game...if he does this the rest of the way...which he is very capable of...we have a chance to go all the way...except we are in the KILLER QUAD 3! :evil:

I agree, those are good enough numbers as long as Mathers stays well. :flower:

I also agree about the KILLER QUAD, It looks like if Blackman can get past Overton they'll get to play in the District Tournament. Too bad the TSSAA couldn't have found a way to let Blackman open up with Riverdale (I'm kidding).

Like they say, "lets play the cards we're delt".

GO BLAZE! :thumb: