STARSNBARS Marivul Offsesun Thred

GoPats2019

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably so. Tonight though they got manhandled

Well, their offense sure did. The D played pretty good, although Oakland should've put up more points if they didn't fumble on the 3 and get stoned on the goal line, but gotta credit the Maryville D for stopping them. I can honestly say I've never seen a Maryville offense not be able to do practically anything like tonight. Oakland has to have one of the better defenses to ever grace the field in this state.

Maryville will be back. It will be sooner rather than later. They'll make a run next year with Hopkins, Watson, Brown, Markham, Cobb, etc. ALL being back.

Maryville is now 9-1 all time against Rutherford County

Maryville is now 2-1 the last 3 years against Oakland

They have absolutely nothing to be ashamed about.

Edited by howdoitknow

Ok keep digging way back into the Waxpreps. Hold this L for the rest of the year. Hope you guys didn't book rooms in cookeville already.

Nope, I've got my own team's season to worry about. Pile on all you can though, but I'm sure those boys will be fine knowing they've lost fewer times in their careers than you probably did in one year.

Maryville will be back. It will be sooner rather than later. They'll make a run next year with Hopkins, Watson, Brown, Markham, Cobb, etc. ALL being back.

Maryville is now 9-1 all time against Rutherford County

Maryville is now 2-1 the last 3 years against Oakland

They have absolutely nothing to be ashamed about.

Not that it matters but Smyrna beat Maryville in 95 and 96. I just always see that a Ruco team hasn't beaten Maryville before. They have just not in 6A. Edited by ApacheJ

I haven't seen that. I did ask you about your best defensive player tearing his ACL and you avoided.

I have no clue what you're talking about. Kaleb Oliver, our best defensive player dislocated his shoulder 2wks ago against Science Hill, but returned tonight.

I guess the Rebels lose in 2012 if Stockstill isn't playing on a torn ACL?

Edited by GoPats2019