Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

This topic (that is rehashed every year ad nauseam) needs to go in the bin with " most annoying things at a game" and "got a rules question". A moot point point,an unprovable point, compare apples and oranges and get a better answer. Join me for a NFL game and we can argue something relevant.

The entire reason their is a D2 is because publics got tired of losing to privates. There are only two teams who could even keep it close with BA, MBA and Ensworth in public ball. That is Oakland and Whitehaven. Maryville might hang around because of great coaching but would fall as well.

Until you 6A and 5A giants stop dodging D2-Large schools you're argument about them not being the best holds little water. Ingive credit to Rhea County, a 5A power who got mercy ruled by average D2AA Baylor this year. Rhea should have beat farragut (who won 5A) while Baylor got beat by 35 by BA twice.

I know for a fact these large D2 schools would play you. Heck BA has only had 9 games the last two years while playing out of state teams because no one wants to play them.

BA is the best team in the state this year. That being said Whitehaven and Oakland would still present solid games for them and MBA no doubt.

Farragut, Independence, Memphis East, etc would have no shot. It's an entirely different level. Everyone knows it. Few want to admit it. Instead they avoid playing them so they can blind argue they would win in the IFL.

Pick up the phone and schedule a D2 power. I promise they are itching at the thought. After two years of playing you will most certainly drop so you can go back to the IFL instead of real life losing to a D2 power.

Why would a "D2 power" be "itching at the thought" of playing an inferior team?

Were not ducking at all, already waiting to see how things pan out with another out of town team and scheduling...I know you didn mention Ensworth..Trezvant kicked they butt so I know they not ready for us...

Are you talking about 2015 when they beat us by 4? The same year a lot of people kicked our teeth in, including BA beating us by 42. Or are you talking about this year when we beat them by 40. You all take the same route that you attack others for taking. We could easily mention the 7 point win at home against Germantown. Only one way to prove it, if nothing else you get $8,000 out of the deal.

Edited by EHSfan04

7 point WIN > 4 point loss to a team you should NEVER lose to.

You acting like the posters on this board can make this decision, lol. We don't want or need your money, we're fully funded and thriving over here. I didn't know that stating opposing opinions on a message board was considered attacking. Sorry for bringing you so much pain and suffering.

Are you talking about 2015 when they beat us by 4? The same year a lot of people kicked our teeth in, including BA beating us by 42. Or are you talking about this year when we beat them by 40. You all take the same route that you attack others for taking. We could easily mention the 7 point win at home against Germantown. Only one way to prove it, if nothing else you get $8,000 out of the deal.

Dude I don't care if they beat you by one point its still a loss....to what yall call a inferior school...yall the one that has something to prove we don't. ..we don't need a come up!!! 2 out of 3 6a championships speaks volumes buddy!!!!

Edited by coach10ac

7 point WIN > 4 point loss to a team you should NEVER lose to.

You acting like the posters on this board can make this decision, lol. We don't want or need your money, we're fully funded and thriving over here. I didn't know that stating opposing opinions on a message board was considered attacking. Sorry for bringing you so much pain and suffering.

How about a 40 point win?

Zone read is an idiot . He actually believes that BA cant find a game. I just spoke with coach at HOOVER Alabama and he said he would welcome the opportunity to play a Tennessee team. What do you say to that Village idiot. Have your coach call Hoover tomorrow and ask to speak to coach ELKINS. Now you problem is solved. Lets see how much of a big boy you are now. Village idiot. 

Dude I don't care if they beat you by one point its still a loss....to what yall call a inferior school...yall the one that has something to prove we don't. ..we don't need a come up!!! 2 out of 3 6a championships speaks volumes buddy!!!!

6A? The same one that Ravenwood won last year?

Zone read is an idiot . He actually believes that BA cant find a game. I just spoke with coach at HOOVER Alabama and he said he would welcome the opportunity to play a Tennessee team. What do you say to that Village idiot. Have your coach call Hoover tomorrow and ask to speak to coach ELKINS. Now you problem is solved. Lets see how much of a big boy you are now. Village idiot.

Lol I'm sure you have all the connections haha