Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

whitehaven sucks. No pass game at all, the qb looks dumb when he throws the football. Relying on run game alone will not beat BA. Watkins would not do anything vs BA's defense. BA would drop 40 on whitehaven's "great defense". Whitehaven hasn't played a team as good as BA's since the 2014 ravenwood team. And what happened that game: loss

Edited by zoneread56

whitehaven sucks. No pass game at all, the qb looks dumb when he throws the football. Relying on run game alone will not beat BA. Watkins would not do anything vs BA's defense. BA would drop 40 on whitehaven's "great defense". Whitehaven hasn't played a team as good as BA's since the 2014 ravenwood team. And what happened that game: loss

Whitehaven would beat BA like a drummy drum drum. ... Ba-doom! Ting!

LOLOLOLOL .... you guys are really reaching to try and convince folk on the 5A and 6A board that D2 in Tennessee is supremely better then D1 5A and 6A.

Problem with that. We're not buying it.

Now, every time one of you D2 people come in here with your superiority attitudes and dogmatic conversations about how much D2 is better. I'm going to rebut that D1 is better.

We can go around and around like a merry go round for an eternity if you'd like. You can posts stats, figures, polls, expert opinions from recruiting gurus, the whole nine yards and a bag of chips.

It's ALL subjective opinion. Nothing more. It can easily be swatted down like a fly that is just being a nuisance at a pic-nic.

I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here all night,

NEXT!

Ignorance is Bliss I guess.

2016 Results

Baylor(D2AA) 35 Rhea County (5A) 0

Briacrest (D2AA) 41 Germantown (6A) 28

CBHS (D2AA) 22 White Station (6A) 14

CBHS (D2AA) 41 Houston (6A) 21

MBA (D2AA) 49 Pearl Cohn (4A) 7

McCallie (D2AA) 49 Blackman (6A) 10

MUS (D2AA) 19 Memphis Central (5A) 13

MUS (D2AA) 40 Ridgeway (4A) 22

Pope John Paul (D2AA) 54 (6A) Coffee County 14

Average D2AA Baylor mercy ruled 5A Rhea County who pushed 5A state champion Farragut to the wire 33-30 in the playoffs.

Pearl Cohn only lost one other game all year... To Memphis East by a single point.

Christian Brothers a below average D2AA beat 6A WhiteStation worse than 6A state champion Whitehaven did.

MUS another average D2 school also beat Ridgeway by the same amount as your 6A State Champs Whitehaven.

McCallie, the fourth best team in D2 beat the 6th ranked 6A Blackman by 39.

Ensworth beat 2A champion Trez 54-14.

I can even throw in some smaller D2 schools like Lausanne and Webb who beat 5A and 6A teams this year.

Webb beat Oak Ridge who is the only team to beat 5A state champ Farragut this year.

There is proof of D2 schools not only going undefeated but also whooping 5A and 6A schools. There is nothing more to say. The proof is in the games played and common opponents. If you want to continue to be ignorant than by all means continue. Whatever helps you sleep well at night.

I have much respect for Whitehaven Oakland and Maryville and I do believe these teams could field competitive games but for you to honestly think anyone else could come within a couple scores of the top D2AA teams just shows how delusional you are.

Yea what Spartan said! (nice research)

Haha thanks. There were so many more examples but it was getting exhausting. St Benedict is the only private that couldn't beat the publics they played. They don't often beat anyone. But everyone else (even the weaker Memphis private schools handled their business). It's just another level. No one knows until they've seen it. Until then it's all about wishful thinking. Which is great in some life situations I guess...if you're 5.

No one is reaching kwc - I could care less. Just responding to post. The title was not top 10 public schools in the state - top 10 in the state. You are entitled to your opinion as are we. People are just staying their case as they see it - I'm sure the vote is split along party lines.

I could line up this game against ba and whitehaven because I know both teams - whitehaven less than ba but we will not play so I'll only spend so much time debating this.

15-0 is impressive and the win over Oakland was enough to convince me you guys are really good

LOLOLOLOL .... you guys are really reaching to try and convince folk on the 5A and 6A board that D2 in Tennessee is supremely better then D1 5A and 6A.

Problem with that. We're not buying it.

Now, every time one of you D2 people come in here with your superiority attitudes and dogmatic conversations about how much D2 is better. I'm going to rebut that D1 is better.

We can go around and around like a merry go round for an eternity if you'd like. You can posts stats, figures, polls, expert opinions from recruiting gurus, the whole nine yards and a bag of chips.

It's ALL subjective opinion. Nothing more. It can easily be swatted down like a fly that is just being a nuisance at a pic-nic.

I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here all night,

NEXT!

Ignorance is Bliss I guess.

2016 Results

Baylor(D2AA) 35 Rhea County (5A) 0

Briacrest (D2AA) 41 Germantown (6A) 28

CBHS (D2AA) 22 White Station (6A) 14

CBHS (D2AA) 41 Houston (6A) 21

MBA (D2AA) 49 Pearl Cohn (4A) 7

McCallie (D2AA) 49 Blackman (6A) 10

MUS (D2AA) 19 Memphis Central (5A) 13

MUS (D2AA) 40 Ridgeway (4A) 22

Pope John Paul (D2AA) 54 (6A) Coffee County 14

Average D2AA Baylor mercy ruled 5A Rhea County who pushed 5A state champion Farragut to the wire 33-30 in the playoffs.

Pearl Cohn only lost one other game all year... To Memphis East by a single point.

Christian Brothers a below average D2AA beat 6A WhiteStation worse than 6A state champion Whitehaven did.

MUS another average D2 school also beat Ridgeway by the same amount as your 6A State Champs Whitehaven.

McCallie, the fourth best team in D2 beat the 6th ranked 6A Blackman by 39.

Ensworth beat 2A champion Trez 54-14.

I can even throw in some smaller D2 schools like Lausanne and Webb who beat 5A and 6A teams this year.

Webb beat Oak Ridge who is the only team to beat 5A state champ Farragut this year.

There is proof of D2 schools not only going undefeated but also whooping 5A and 6A schools. There is nothing more to say. The proof is in the games played and common opponents. If you want to continue to be ignorant than by all means continue. Whatever helps you sleep well at night.

I have much respect for Whitehaven Oakland and Maryville and I do believe these teams could field competitive games but for you to honestly think anyone else could come within a couple scores of the top D2AA teams just shows how delusional you are.

Whitehaven would beat BA like a tom-tom drum. Oakland would beat them like they caught them stealing red-handed. Maryville would take them behind the woodshed.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ...  :roflol:

This is just waaaaaay too much fun!

Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

And btw ba's receivers are Malik turner plus some. Ba's qb is Gabe Green plus some. You remember them ?

They would get shut down like a resident who didn't pay their utility bill.

Then Whitehaven would beat them like a drum!

Like a drummy drum drum!

Ba-boom!

Edited by kwc