Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

I know that they've only returned to dominant form the past two years after Ensworth fell off. I know Oakland beat one of them last year, and Maryville beat Oakland, Ravenwood beat Maryville so that's 3 teams that's theoretically better than your sacred D2s. No one is saying the top D2s aren't good, but it's gonna take more to make anyone believe they're better than the top D1s like y'all trying to claim.

Bout time you showed up. Where is BHS?

I mean, if these guys want to go toe to toe. Let's do this.

You do know that all of these D2 guys crave what we D1 folks have don't you? The jealousy is just hilarious!

Why else would they be in a 5A/6A forum trying to convice us how wise and all knowing the D2 teams/fans are? 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ... come on D2 guys, tell us again how much better your D2 programs are then D1!

This is funny . I'm almost in tears over here!

Now that Whitehaven has won can they upgrade their football facilities? The rusty visiting weight room/locker room needs to have the health inspector come in. There is no way it is up to code

Ahhhh ... there it is. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL .... you guys come into the 5A/6A forum and proceed to tell us how superior D2 football is to D1. When we don't BOW and say, YES, you are right, almighty, all knowing masters of high school football ... then you resort to the above comments?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ...

We own you!

Ahhhh ... there it is. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL .... you guys come into the 5A/6A forum and proceed to tell us how superior D2 football is to D1. When we don't BOW and say, YES, you are right, almighty, all knowing masters of high school football ... then you resort to the above comments?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ...

We own you!

I just asked a simple question. You would think you would want your facilities to look good.

I just asked a simple question. You would think you would want your facilities to look good.

We OWN you! You no longer want to talk football. Now you want to change the subject, Just like some one who can't win an argument, you change topics.

Now ... just stay right there in our pocket.

Good boy!

1) whitehaven

2) Oakland

3 ) Ba

4) MBA

There iI fixed it for you- Ba could never compete with all the athletes and such a large school with thousands of athletes - you could probably suit up the band at whitehaven and beat any d 2 school

Look Baylorbigdog1976:

I'm not saying that you have to agree with me. This all started when I submitted my list and It was stated that my list was the 'dumbest thing ever' or something similar to that phrase, by Mr. zoneread56. Since then it was intimated that I was not knowledgeable about football, and that I have no clue about high school football in Tennessee, because my list was different then theirs.

All I'm saying is that we don't know how these games would play out. No ones does. It's all speculation at this point.

But, if my opinion, that differs from yours/theirs, makes my ideas the 'dumbest idea ever' or whatever was said. Then I have issues.

So, I'm suppose to just sit here and not support the D1 schools because some D2 guys come into the 5A/6A forum and state otherwise?

This could have been a civil discussion, however, the D2 people came in here with dogma and superiority attitudes and we are suppose to just allow that to slide?

Not happening.

Edited by kwc

No team now just a fan. I'm from Sumner County hint hint

That was a wasted hint because I know nothing about Sumner County, where it's located, or what towns or schools reside in said county. I don't feel like doing any research either. I know Tipton County is north of Shelby County. I know Fayette County is east of Shelby County. Arkansas borders our west and Mississippi borders our south. That's the extent of my Tennessee  County geography knowledge. Wait ... I know Nashville is in Davidson County. I know that Wilson, Williamson, and Franklin Counties (?) border Davidson. I know that Knoxville is in Knox County.

There ... that is the extent of my Tennessee County knowledge.

I've heard of Sumner County ... but don't ask me where it is in the state. I'd have to look at a map. I may look later on today.

Edited by kwc

KWC I've never seen a more ignorant childlike person on these forums. I'm convinced you're just playing around now because there is no way you are this ridiculous.

I gave you games. Actual games. Multiple games where D2 schools mopped the floor with top 6A 5A and 4A schools. You present no arguments no stats no players, nothing. Just taking out your backside like a child.

I have no problem with you thinking Whitehaven is better or 5A or 6A. Tell me why. Give me real reasons you think so. Give me games where these classes played each other...

Or throw a tantrum like a child because you realize no 6A or 5A or 4A schools beat a D2 this year. And that even average D2 like MUS beat schoools worse than your undefeated 6A State Champs did.

A child making big claims with no thought process or knowledge of other teams. Just screaming because he wants his way. Haha you're a joke. I have nothing more to say in response to your ignorance.

Now if any poster who has some class and some maturity would like to debate on their top 10 I'd love to talk football and hear your reasons for your beliefs.

Not saying I'm 100 percent right. Just giving strong reasons and facts that support my claims unlike the kid like responses from kwc...lol.

Keep in mind my school is not even in the division I'm claiming to be the best. So you can also add unbiased into my analysis.

You guys continue to entertain this guy. I'm gonna go back to work.

Edited by Spartan4Life