Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

That's the problem with people...they care to much about what others think!!!! Yall think we're all on food stamps living in section 8 housing and all that well remember friends, whitehaven was an all WHITE community so what ever you think about us is the same for those that moved out of the homes that we now live in...so that's a knock on your white buddies and friends as well....I guess our food stamps and filthy living was enough to pay for hotels and bring hundreds of fans up for the game so it's cool....if that reflects our program that just means someone lost the championship game to people that are trash....hmmmm says alot doesn't it...oh wait you must be from one of the other teams we stomped in the ground....which one franklin or Lebanon???

I am definitely not associated with any of those schools

And you know as well as I do it's silly to play out of state games before booking in state. I get not playing mus but Nashville is a different story. Why go to sacred heart griffin when you can creat more rivals right at home?

I'm cool with playing a few out of state teams - it's fun for the boys to travel but 6a should play d2 at least a few games here and there. If someone can explain to me the risk of a knoxville team playing a Nashville private or a Memphis team playing a Nashville private I am all ears.

6a versus d2 early on statewide would be fun.

Look. Just think about it. Whitehaven goes on the road every year to play an out-of-state program. We've been doing it for quite a while now. We love going to a school with a good program to play. It's not like we don't like the competition.

So ... if it's not the competition, then it is something else.

I don't know what it is ... but I have an idea.

I don't think those games will ever happen. 

Whitehave only will have four teams in our region next year. That means we will have only 3 region games. We will be looking for 7 non-region games. I also know that we will have our annual Whitehaven Classic game, and we will have our annual travel game to an out-of-state school. That will leave five non-region games to be played. 

I feel confident when I say this. There probably won't be a D2-2A team on the schedule. I know we will ply Ridgeway again. We will have to find four more games. I know we will probably keep Trezevant and MUS as sparring partners (scrimmages). So, I can see us probably taking East off of the scrimmage schedule and adding them to the regular season. That will leave three games to fill. Probably Southwind and then who knows. We will have to figure out something.

Look. Just think about it. Whitehaven goes on the road every year to play an out-of-state program. We've been doing it for quite a while now. We love going to a school with a good program to play. It's not like we don't like the competition.

Whitehave only will have four teams in our region next year. That means we will have only 3 region games. We will be looking for 7 non-region games. I also know that we will have our annual Whitehaven Classic game, and we will have our annual travel game to an out-of-state school. That will leave five non-region games to be played.

I feel confident when I say this. There probably won't be a D2-2A team on the schedule. I know we will ply Ridgeway again. We will have to find four more games. I know we will probably keep Trezevant and MUS as sparring partners (scrimmages). So, I can see us probably taking East off of the scrimmage schedule and adding them to the regular season. That will leave three games to fill. Probably Southwind and then who knows. We will have to figure out something.

Good ole schedule talk. We need to create another "Classic" . Battle of the Boarder. Us vs OB or Southaven along with Southwind vs whoever we don't play.

You never mentioned what you believe the issue is ?

You want me to start listing off db players on the d2 side -? ba has 37 kids playing college football currently - the most in the state. Hoover Alabama has less - Buford Georgia has 5 more than ba . Ba has 23 more than Southaven in Mississippi -8 more than Byrnes in SC and only 8 less than Maiter Dei in California. So I am not sure of your point - BA and Maybe mccallie this year were the only teams truely committed to the pass - but even ba is establish the run then pass.

The dbs and safeties in d2 are as good as any in the state. I could promise you one thing - Ba would not be held to 58 yards passing in a game. Sorry to blow up your thesis but Ensworth has a stout backend on defense this year as good as anyone in the state and ba passed for over 200 yards and 450 of total offense. Ba passed for 200 yards against Trinity as well and the qb rushed for 100 on a team ranked in the top 20 nationally . So to say you would shut down an offense that has not been shut down even against teams ranked as high as 15 nationally is a little much

Whitehaven has 41 currently playing college ball, our corner went to Notre Dame last year, LB went to Bama the year before and so on and so on. BA is great no doubt but nationally ranked teams can get exposed and beat as well. I still think their great offense wouldn't be able to out play our defense...

You never mentioned what you believe the issue is ?

I didn't on purpose. I'm not going to say either. I don't know the full story, and I what I do know I will not post on here, that's for sure.  I think a D2 program could contact the school and possibly work something out. Perhaps. But, I don't know. I just don't know.

I will leave it at that.

Edited by kwc

https://www.google.com/amp/www.unapproved website.com/m/article_amp.aspx%3Farticleid%3D35e3bf21-8335-4fa1-b5a8-b8d4da155a1c?client=safari

Think you guys Have 31 still and insane number

Whitehaven has 41 currently playing college ball, our corner went to Notre Dame last year, LB went to Bama the year before and so on and so on. BA is great no doubt but nationally ranked teams can get exposed and beat as well. I still think their great offense wouldn't be able to out play our defense...