Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

KWC I've never seen a more ignorant childlike person on these forums. I'm convinced you're just playing around now because there is no way you are this ridiculous.

I gave you games. Actual games. Multiple games where D2 schools mopped the floor with top 6A 5A and 4A schools. You present no arguments no stats no players, nothing. Just taking out your backside like a child.

I have no problem with you thinking Whitehaven is better or 5A or 6A. Tell me why. Give me real reasons you think so. Give me games where these classes played each other...

Or throw a tantrum like a child because you realize no 6A or 5A or 4A schools beat a D2 this year. And that even average D2 like MUS beat schoools worse than your undefeated 6A State Champs did.

A child making big claims with no thought process or knowledge of other teams. Just screaming because he wants his way. Haha you're a joke. I have nothing more to say in response to your ignorance.

Now if any poster who has some class and some maturity would like to debate on their top 10 I'd love to talk football and hear your reasons for your beliefs.

Not saying I'm 100 percent right. Just giving strong reasons and facts that support my claims unlike the kid kwc...lol.

Keep in mind my school is not even in the division I'm claiming to be the best. So you can also add unbiased into my analysis.

You guys continue to entertain this clown. I'm gonna go back to work.

There you go calling me a clown. What names have I called you?

None.

I haven't changed my stance. It's all SPECULATION on what BA would do against Oakland. How MBA would play against Maryville. What McCallie would do against Whitehaven.

YOU DON'T KNOW.

You MAY be right. However, there is no certainty to polls, stats, or past experiences with D2 schools and other D1 programs. You say trends, or what have you.

SPECULATION.

Now, if that's what you want to rest your hat on since these games aren't going to be played anytime soon, then have at it. But .... let me say this again.

I DON'T AGREE.

You CAN'T prove anything with the data that you are presenting. The outcome that you say would happen, based upon the data that you are presenting is an OPINION. It's what you THINK would happen. It's not FACT.

So, like I said earlier, you aren't going to change any minds with that. The only way to decide this type of thing is for the games to happen.

I haven't changed my mind, and you had a snowballs chance in Hades of convincing me otherwise.

Good stuff, but as far as I'm concerned ... meaningless to me.

When Whitehave lines up opposite BA or the like ... then we talk. Otherwise.

You say D2.

I say D1.

Now, will you guys just learn how to talk to someone who doesn't agree with you without the condescending attitudes?

Clown? Really? ... I left off Ignorant childlike. Wow.

Go back to work.

Edited by kwc

There you go calling me a clown. What names have I called you?

None.

I haven't changed my stance. It's all SPECULATION on what BA would do against Oakland. How MBA would play against Maryville. What McCallie would do against Whitehaven.

YOU DON'T KNOW.

You MAY be right. However, there is no certainty to polls, stats, or past experiences with D2 schools and other D1 programs. You say trends, or what have you.

SPECULATION.

Now, if that's what you want to rest your hat on since these games aren't going to be played anytime soon. then have at it. But .... let me say this again.

I DON'T AGREE.

You CAN'T prove anything with the data that you are presenting. it's an OPINION.

So, like I said earlier, you aren't going to change any minds with that. The only way to decide this type of thing is for the games to happen.

I haven't changed my mind, and you had a snowballs chance in Hades of convincing me otherwise.

Good stuff, but as far as I'm concerned ... meaningless to me.

When Whitehave lines up opposite BA or the like ... then we talk. Otherwise.

You say D2.

I say D1.

Now, will you guys just learn how to talk to someone who doesn't agree with you without the condescending attitudes?

Clown? Really?

Go back to work.

you need to go back to work

He is just playing around - kwc is smart and he is being a smart &$& on here. Making fun - he knows it would be a war of a game between whitehaven and ba or MBA .

Whitehaven would need to stop ba and hope to score enough points with their run game - my guess it would look similar to the scared heart games few years back

KWC I've never seen a more ignorant childlike person on these forums. I'm convinced you're just playing around now because there is no way you are this ridiculous.

I gave you games. Actual games. Multiple games where D2 schools mopped the floor with top 6A 5A and 4A schools. You present no arguments no stats no players, nothing. Just taking out your backside like a child.

I have no problem with you thinking Whitehaven is better or 5A or 6A. Tell me why. Give me real reasons you think so. Give me games where these classes played each other...

Or throw a tantrum like a child because you realize no 6A or 5A or 4A schools beat a D2 this year. And that even average D2 like MUS beat schoools worse than your undefeated 6A State Champs did.

A child making big claims with no thought process or knowledge of other teams. Just screaming because he wants his way. Haha you're a joke. I have nothing more to say in response to your ignorance.

Now if any poster who has some class and some maturity would like to debate on their top 10 I'd love to talk football and hear your reasons for your beliefs.

Not saying I'm 100 percent right. Just giving strong reasons and facts that support my claims unlike the kid like responses from kwc...lol.

Keep in mind my school is not even in the division I'm claiming to be the best. So you can also add unbiased into my analysis.

You guys continue to entertain this guy. I'm gonna go back to work.

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

He is just playing around - kwc is smart and he is being a smart &$& on here. Making fun - he knows it would be a war of a game between whitehaven and ba or MBA .

Whitehaven would need to stop ba and hope to score enough points with their run game - my guess it would look similar to the scared heart games few years back

Thank you for noticing the obvious.

I think those would be excellent games. I think they would be dog fights for sure. I think Oakland and (fill in the blank D2 school) would be an excellent game. I think Maryville vs (fill in the blank D2 school) would be a dogfight. There are more.

What I don't believe is that the D2 team would be the favorite in every game.

Thanks for the civil conversation.

Edited by kwc

Thank you for noticing the obvious.

I think those would be excellent games. I think they wold be dog fights for sure. I think Oakland and (fill in the blank D2 school) would be an excellent game. I think Maryville vs (fill in the blank D2 school) would be a dogfight. There are more.

What I don't believe is that the D2 team would be the favorite in every game.

Thanks for the civil conversation.

On lunch so I'll respond. I never disagreed with this. You extended to more than just Oakland Maryville and Whithaven. You extended to All of 6A and all of 5A. Now that I know you were joking and you're willing to have a legit discussion we can talk.

I think these games would be great games. I think your top four teams in the state came from the 6A title game and the D2AA title game. There is no way to know for sure but these would be great games. I lean towards a school like BA simply because of strength of schedule and how battle tested they are. I have been consistent in my post of saying these woul be great games.

On lunch so I'll respond. I never disagreed with this. You extended to more than just Oakland Maryville and Whithaven. You extended to All of 6A and all of 5A. Now that I know you were joking and you're willing to have a legit discussion we can talk.

I think these games would be great games. I think your top four teams in the state came from the 6A title game and the D2AA title game. There is no way to know for sure but these would be great games. I lean towards a school like BA simply because of strength of schedule and how battle tested they are. I have been consistent in my post of saying these woul be great games.

Spartan4life:

That's been my stance. I think that this year, 2016, that Whitehaven Oakland, Maryville, Independence, Farragut, Cordova, Farnklin, Memphis East, Alcoa, and maybe a few others would give all of the top D2-AA teams a good game. I don't know who would what game, but I think they would all be pretty good games. 

On a yearly basis, you can throw in MUS and CBHS. 

The problem though is getting the D1 schools to play against the D2 schools. There is no incentive. They separated for a reason.

I can't speak for Whitehaven as an administrator, because I'm not one. I know the principal really well because we are class mates, but he and I have only had slight conversations about Whitehaven playing D2 schools. I know he's not in favor of it, but it's not because of a recruiting issue, or perceived recruiting issue. We see MUS, CBHS, and Lausanne coaches at out Middle school feeder games all of the time. it's part of doing business in high school athletics in Memphis.

Let me say for the record. I love it that private schools in Memphis assist students to get a quality education from a high school institution such as MUS, CBHS, Lausanne, and the like. Those young people have doors opened to them that will change their lives forever. I'm elated.

Back to Whitehaven playing D2 schools. Let's just say that the administration has had some ... issues in the past. We have even traveled to Missouri to play Sacred Heart a few years back, and we played another D2 school, St. Rita, when we were invited to an invitational thing. However, if I'm not mistaken, even in those instances, the experiences left a very bad taste in the mouths of the Whitehaven administration. We beat St. Rita and lost to Sacred Heart. It wasn't the 'L' that soured the experience. You win some. You lose some. They were both excellent programs.

Let me put it like this. We used to play MUS and CBHS. Now, we scrimmage against MUS every summer when we prepared for the season. That's it. I don't see us playing MUS or CBHS any time soon. I don't know about any other D2 program in Tennessee. I think those will be case by case. but from what I perceive, I don't see it happening. I could be wrong, but I just don't. It's not a simple issue.

Now that Whitehaven has won can they upgrade their football facilities? The rusty visiting weight room/locker room needs to have the health inspector come in. There is no way it is up to code

We're the grit n grind city. Y'all can have the pansy polished weight room with 360 mirrors and cute marble floors. If it's not up to code then report it to the proper authorities. Lol

Not saying I'm 100 percent right. Just giving strong reasons and facts that support my claims unlike the kid like responses from kwc...lol.

You guys continue to entertain this guy. I'm gonna go back to work.

Oakland beat a D2 last year, 2A Trezevant beat a D2 last year, if we wanna go further back Whitehaven used to beat D2s when we played them. Most D2s are pass heavy. Most top D1s have great secondaries who send their dbs to power 5 schools on the regular. Oakland was legit #18 in the nation last week, which kinda makes Whitehaven a top 20 team as well. Our defenses are better than D2 offenses and defenses. And KWC is by far the most classy of the Haven posters, he's just having fun with y'all. The Zoneread clown is the one who opened this can...

You want me to start listing off db players on the d2 side -? ba has 37 kids playing college football currently - the most in the state. Hoover Alabama has less - Buford Georgia has 5 more than ba . Ba has 23 more than Southaven in Mississippi -8 more than Byrnes in SC and only 8 less than Maiter Dei in California. So I am not sure of your point - BA and Maybe mccallie this year were the only teams truely committed to the pass - but even ba is establish the run then pass.

The dbs and safeties in d2 are as good as any in the state. I could promise you one thing - Ba would not be held to 58 yards passing in a game. Sorry to blow up your thesis but Ensworth has a stout backend on defense this year as good as anyone in the state and ba passed for over 200 yards and 450 of total offense. Ba passed for 200 yards against Trinity as well and the qb rushed for 100 on a team ranked in the top 20 nationally . So to say you would shut down an offense that has not been shut down even against teams ranked as high as 15 nationally is a little much

Oakland beat a D2 last year, 2A Trezevant beat a D2 last year, if we wanna go further back Whitehaven used to beat D2s when we played them. Most D2s are pass heavy. Most top D1s have great secondaries who send their dbs to power 5 schools on the regular. Oakland was legit #18 in the nation last week, which kinda makes Whitehaven a top 20 team as well. Our defenses are better than D2 offenses and defenses. And KWC is by far the most classy of the Haven posters, he's just having fun with y'all. The Zoneread clown is the one who opened this can...

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

takes more than defense to win a game - you guys had a good defense when you played sacred heart too

Until that Loss we had hadn't loss to a Private school in a real game in darn near 10 years I believe... Even though was the only "D2" school with the nuts and guts to sign Home and Home with us... When I was still on the staff we scrimmaged Briacrest... We still scrimmage MUS... My opinion, No TN Private schools, Large or Small (excuse the pun) wants it with us. By wants it I mean a real Home and Home not any BS 2 for 1 or 3 for 1... That Scared Heart game was preceded by a W against St. Rita... The SHG game was some BS anyway. That was supposed to be a Neutral Site game, first at Vandy, The at SIU, but some kind of way we ended up playing a str8 up AWAY GAME. That's the type of stuff the private schools try to pull. Let MBA, BGA, CBHS or any of them sign a Home and Home or Neutral site game and watch Da Haven give them Ls

dU70A2x.jpg