Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

No one is reaching kwc - I could care less. Just responding to post. The title was not top 10 public schools in the state - top 10 in the state. You are entitled to your opinion as are we. People are just staying their case as they see it - I'm sure the vote is split along party lines.

I could line up this game against ba and whitehaven because I know both teams - whitehaven less than ba but we will not play so I'll only spend so much time debating this.

15-0 is impressive and the win over Oakland was enough to convince me you guys are really good

LOLOLOLOLOLOL ... there is no debate. You guys speculate. I speculate.

You aren't going to convince me or anyone in D1 that D2 is better. 

Now you D2 guys can keep coming in here making all of the superiority claims if you'd like. I will keep coming in here and state that D1 is better then D2.

Ready for round 3?

DING! 

Let's get ready to RUMBLLLLLE!

Edited by kwc

Before we beat Oakland people were claiming their defense as by far the best in the state and top in the nation, better than all the TN D2's. Since we proved our defense is better, now people wanna put the D2s back in that top spot. Oaklands defense is still a top defense in state and nation and better than the D2s and Whitehaven's defense is better than that. All that pass happy stuff wouldn't fly against Whitehaven or Oaklands SEC caliber defense. It would be pick city all day...

Edited by Havengrad04

takes more than defense to win a game - you guys had a good defense when you played sacred heart too

Before we beat Oakland people were claiming their defense as by far the best in the state and top in the nation and better than all the TN D2's. Since we proved our defense is better, now people wanna put the D2s back in that top spot. Oaklands defense is still a top defense in state and nation and better than the D2s and Whitehavens defense is better than that. Facts

takes more than defense to win a game - you guys had a good defense when you played sacred heart too

We won. That's all that matters. You can nit-pick all you'd like. What you D2 guys think is irrelevant. I know one thing. Whitehaven would STOMP BA, MBA, Ensworth, and anybody else you want to include. 

Let me add Oakland, would crush all of them as well. Just crush them like a grape.

Edited by kwc

We should not even have this discussion - whitehaven has 1000 males in the school and ba has 180. Ba has to take players from the basketball team - track team and tennis team just to have enough to field a team .

With 1000 athletes walking around whitehaven to chose from and many many more in Memphis we should not even have this discussion. Every position--- ba is at a disadvantage because whitehaven is 2-3 deep.

I can be Passive Aggresive as well if you guys want to throw insults at d2 or ba

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

Just like you did sacred heart kwc - I remember all the smack talk then and I called that game. Im ready to debate this game on paper if you guys can talk football. But you don't know anything about ba or MBA so it would be a waste of my time. Ba has seen better offenses and defenses that's are just as good ( Trinity - Ensworth ) this year .

We won. That's all that matters. You can nit-pick all you'd like. What you D2 guys think is irrelevant. I know one thing. Whitehaven would STOMP BA.

Let me add Oakland, would crush BA. Just crush them like a grape.

We should bit even be having this discussion - whitehaven has 1000 males in the school and ba has 180. Ba has to take players from the basketball team - track team and tennis team just to have enough to field a team .

With 1000 athletes walking around whitehaven to chose from and many many more in Memphis we should not even be having this discussion. Every position ba is at a disadvantage because whitehaven is 2-3 deep.

I can be Passive Aggresive as well if you guys want to throw insults at d2 or ba

I haven't hurled on insult. Oh ... you're saying that the claims that I am making are insulting?

Really now?

Insulting.

Well ... take that logic and use it on every D2 poster who is coming in here saying the opposite of what we are saying. So ... if my stating that Whitehaven would STOMP a mudhole in BA is insulting ... then coming in here and claiming D2 superiority over all of D1 should be viewed as insulting ... if THOSE are the rules you are playing by.

1) whitehaven

2) Oakland

3 ) Ba

4) MBA

There iI fixed it for you- Ba could never compete with all the athletes and such a large school with thousands of athletes - you could probably suit up the band at whitehaven and beat any d 2 school

I haven't hurled on insult. Oh ... you're saying that the claims that I am making are insulting?

Really now?

Insulting.

Well ... take that logic and use it on every D2 poster who is coming in here saying the opposite of what we are saying. So ... if my stating that Whitehaven would STOMP a mudhole in BA is insulting ... then coming in here and claiming D2 superiority over all of D1 should be viewed as insulting ... if THOSE are the rules you are playing by.

We should not even have this discussion - whitehaven has 1000 males in the school and ba has 180. Ba has to take players from the basketball team - track team and tennis team just to have enough to field a team .

With 1000 athletes walking around whitehaven to chose from and many many more in Memphis we should not even have this discussion. Every position--- ba is at a disadvantage because whitehaven is 2-3 deep.

Poor BA. can barely field a team.

Just like you did sacred heart kwc - I remember all the smack talk then and I called that game. Im ready to debate this game on paper if you guys can talk football. But you don't know anything about ba or MBA so it would be a waste of my time

I've said it once, I will say it again. Saying that  D2 teams are better then D1 teams is just hogwash. Yes, there are some good D2 teams out there. There are also some good D1 teams out there.

Only one way to determine who wins.

Play the game.

Now, you can state how you think the play calling for Whitehaven is scared or whatever you want to say. I could care less.

However, EVERY TIME you come on here and say that D2 teams are superior to D1 teams. I will rebut. 

Talk is cheap. Analysis of IFL games are a waste of time.

You say D2.

I say D1. 

Ready for round 4?

Just like you did sacred heart kwc - I remember all the smack talk then and I called that game. Im ready to debate this game on paper if you guys can talk football. But you don't know anything about ba or MBA so it would be a waste of my time

I know that they've only returned to dominant form the past two years after Ensworth fell off. I know Oakland beat one of them last year, and Maryville beat Oakland, Ravenwood beat Maryville so that's 3 teams that's theoretically better than your sacred D2s. No one is saying the top D2s aren't good, but it's gonna take more to make anyone believe they're better than the top D1s like y'all trying to claim.