• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UCBaller

District 6AAA

131 posts in this topic

Stone Memorial beat Alcoa at home tonight. Moved to 6-0 on the season. They haven't really been tested yet. They are a young team that is headed in the right direction.

I have seen Stone play. They look big and skilled. They also have a great coach in Mike Buck. I believe he used to be the boys coach. He was very successful with that side of the Stone program. It will be exciting to see district action begin!

How are White Co., Cumberland Co., Cookeville, Warren and Rhea looking. I know Rhea has a new coach and I have heard they like to play fast. Has anyone seen them in action? It will be good to see the Carlton girl back on the floor for Cumberland Co. after suffering a knee injury last year.

Great win by Cumberland County over Blackman last night!

Blackman is 0 - 4 ??? What has happened to them?

Blackman is 0 - 4 ??? What has happened to them?

They lost Johnson (MTSU), Jackson (UT), Bond (South Fla.) and Dangerfield (UConn) over past 2 years. That's impossible to replace. They are still athletic, but not as skilled and don't shoot it very well. The good news is Blackman is nowhere close to as good as they have been. The Bad news for 6aaa is that Riverdale may be better and deeper this year than Blackman ever was? Blackman 2 years ago VS Riverdale this year would be a good one.