Triple A State Tournament Predictions

NEBMedia

Yeah i know that now. i talked to bradleys AD and he said he is trying to get a home and home with riverdale next year or to play in a tourney with them. He got his oak ridge rematch from last years final 4 loss and got revenge. He also wants to play cumberland again

I'm not sure he did anything to get "his Oak Ridge rematch," since he had no way of knowing both teams would make the finals of the Greeneville tournament. Also, from reading the messages from several Bradley Central posters I get the feeling that they feel since they beat the Lady Wildcats in  December they will beat them in March if they play. It doesn't work that way.

All that said, I don't know if Oak Ridge will even make it to the Boro. Bearden, Maryville, Hardin Valley, Morristown West and others could stop them on any given night. I just pray and hope they make it.

Bearden wont make it

They are the 4 seed for region. But who sm i to tslk. Riverdale is "nest team in state by far". They won district title by 2 points. Bradley won theirs by 41. Maryville is good and bradley beat them 2 times. Interesting point uc fan. I wonder if tssaa knows about that

You are calling Maryville good with an 18-11 record and you are proud BC beat them by 28? BC only beat them by 4 the first time they played Maryville.  Do you have any clue as to how good Stewarts Creek is this year?  They have lost 5 games all year, and 3 of those were to the current #1 ranked team in the country in Riverdale according to the experts at USAToday, and the #10 team in the country in Hamilton Heights from your neck of the woods.  The only other loss they had this year was to Brentwood Academy.  When you play for a District Championship in 7-AAA, you don't play teams you beat by 41pts who have 16-13 records.  :rolleyes:

I would not under rate Stewarts Creek.  They are very scrappy. 

East TN does not have a history of being able to finish for a AAA state championship in years. They have won 6 state titles in AAA in 41 years of all schools combined.  The last title east TN won in AAA was 15 years ago with Sevier Co.  East TN teams normally come in with impressive records, but don't win the big game. District 7-AAA by itself has 7 of the past 10 AAA titles. Middle TN in all has won 30 AAA state titles in the last 41 years, and West TN has 5.

Who knows though...maybe an East TN AAA team might win this year..  :flower: .  My belief is it will be another Gold Ball back to 7-AAA in the Boro to go in Riverdale's trophy case.  

You are calling Maryville good with an 18-11 record and you are proud BC beat them by 28? BC only beat them by 4 the first time they played Maryville. Do you have any clue as to how good Stewarts Creek is this year? They have lost 5 games all year, and 3 of those were to the current #1 ranked team in the country in Riverdale according to the experts at USAToday, and the #10 team in the country in Hamilton Heights from your neck of the woods. The only other loss they had this year was to Brentwood Academy. When you play for a District Championship in 7-AAA, you don't play teams you beat by 41pts who have 16-13 records. :rolleyes:

I would not under rate Stewarts Creek. They are very scrappy.

East TN does not have a history of being able to finish for a AAA state championship in years. They have won 6 state titles in AAA in 41 years of all schools combined. The last title east TN won in AAA was 15 years ago with Sevier Co. East TN teams normally come in with impressive records, but don't win the big game. District 7-AAA by itself has 7 of the past 10 AAA titles. Middle TN in all has won 30 AAA state titles in the last 41 years, and West TN has 5.

Who knows though...maybe an East TN AAA team might win this year.. :flower: . My belief is it will be another Gold Ball back to 7-AAA in the Boro to go in Riverdale's trophy case.

If the twins from Stewart's creek are hitting there shots they are a very dangerous team and can beat anyone in the state.

You are calling Maryville good with an 18-11 record and you are proud BC beat them by 28? BC only beat them by 4 the first time they played Maryville. Do you have any clue as to how good Stewarts Creek is this year? They have lost 5 games all year, and 3 of those were to the current #1 ranked team in the country in Riverdale according to the experts at USAToday, and the #10 team in the country in Hamilton Heights from your neck of the woods. The only other loss they had this year was to Brentwood Academy. When you play for a District Championship in 7-AAA, you don't play teams you beat by 41pts who have 16-13 records. :rolleyes:

East TN does not have a history of being able to finish for a AAA state championship in years. They have won 6 state titles in AAA in 41 years of all schools combined. The last title east TN won in AAA was 15 years ago with Sevier Co. East TN teams normally come in with impressive records, but don't win the big game. District 7-AAA by itself has 7 of the past 10 AAA titles. Middle TN in all has won 30 AAA state titles in the last 41 years, and West TN has 5.

Who knows though...maybe an East TN AAA team might win this year.. :flower: . My belief is it will be another Gold Ball back to 7-AAA in the Boro to go in Riverdale's trophy case.

I looked up Stewart's Creek when I saw their record. Yeah another middle team I wouldn't want to play in substate. I haven't seen them but in paper they are pretty impressive. How good are their guards can they handle the half court and 3 quarter court trap?

Bearden wont make it

They are the 4 seed for region. But who sm i to tslk. Riverdale is "nest team in state by far". They won district title by 2 points. Bradley won theirs by 41. Maryville is good and bradley beat them 2 times. Interesting point uc fan. I wonder if tssaa knows about that

Don't kid yourself; Bradly Central would be fighting Oakland for 3rd in 7AAA this year. 

What about that player living in Smyrna? I thought you said they all lived near Riverdale ? How is this possible?

I looked up Stewart's Creek when I saw their record. Yeah another middle team I wouldn't want to play in substate. I haven't seen them but in paper they are pretty impressive. How good are their guards can they handle the half court and 3 quarter court trap?

I was extremely impressed with Stewart's Creek last nite. Riverdale didn't have tremendous trouble breaking their press, and had a ton of mental errors. I don't think Riverdale hit a three all night, which was strange for them. It was just not their game. Stewart's Creek slowed the ball way down and got Riverdale out of their fast paced game, and frustrated. SC twin guards signed with Austin Pray and are good, but not the Creeks only weapon. They had some decent ball handlers. SC played a great game, and Riverdale was happy to get out with a win. SC is

dangerous and peaking at the right time. I agree. Stewart's Creek is gonna be tough.