Springfield Pearl Cohn scrimmage

FBfan26

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These boards were getting boring. Had to spice it up a bit. Trolling the PC thunder chickens sounded like a good idea. 😀

Pearl-Cohn will be loaded in 2017. Their schedule is downright brutal but they'll be 1 of the Final 8 to Final 4 teams playing in 3A when Thanksgiving Weekend rolls around. I believe the majority of the "experts" will project them to play Alcoa in Cookeville this December.

Pearl-Cohn will be loaded in 2017. Their schedule is downright brutal but they'll be 1 of the Final 8 to Final 4 teams playing in 3A when Thanksgiving Weekend rolls around. I believe the majority of the "experts" will project them to play Alcoa in Cookeville this December.

Yeah yeah.... I know the business. In all honesty I have nothing but respect for PC and their fans. Fine team and definitely should be the favorite from this side of the bracket. Having said that..... We gonna spank that tail. 👌

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Yeah yeah.... I know the business. In all honesty I have nothing but respect for PC and their fans. Fine team and definitely should be the favorite from this side of the bracket. Having said that..... We gonna spark that tail. 👌

Y'all will be loaded also. Milan returns a very good football team with a lot of firepower of their own.