Brackets are out

Bump11

I will take some time the next couple days to really dive into the brackets and give you guys my famous (joke) in depth analysis for those of you who enjoy that kind of stuff. I usually go all out whether people actually look at it all or not but I figure someone should do it! I’m lookin out for all you casual fans! Ha

Edited by Bump11
  • Like 1

Bump, you forget to reply to my question abt family in Indiana or are you too proud to claim them Hoosiers? Either way, I was just being curious abt which state you were referring to?

Btw Bump, besides Kramer being the most obvious lock to win his bracket, who is your second best lock. Mine is 120 LB Palmer from Beech. His best competition may be in his own region(Isbell).

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

Bump, you forget to reply to my question abt family in Indiana or are you too proud to claim them Hoosiers? Either way, I was just being curious abt which state you were referring to?

Btw Bump, besides Kramer being the most obvious lock to win his bracket, who is your second best lock. Mine is 120 LB Palmer from Beech. His best competition may be in his own region(Isbell).

Unless there's been a recent change Indiana is just one division. They also don't have a dual meet state championship

13 minutes ago, Newestguy said:

Unless there's been a recent change Indiana is just one division. They also don't have a dual meet state championship

You are correct in that Indiana doesn't have a dual championship. From what I've been told, everyone got tired of Mater Dei winning it. Indiana also has 1A- 5A and kids from ALL 5 divisions wrestle for 1 individual championship in each of the 14 weight classes regardless of their schools enrollment.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

You are correct in that Indiana doesn't have a dual championship. From what I've been told, everyone got tired of Mater Dei winning it. Indiana also has 1A- 5A and kids from ALL 5 divisions wrestle for 1 individual championship in each of the 14 weight classes regardless of their schools enrollment.

Yes, exactly the way it should be. Though I'd be a fan of awarding 5 team trophies. One for each Division that places the highest in the one team tournament.

Edited by Newestguy
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

My apologies! I got side tracked and never came back to it. They are not in Indiana. They are in Colorado. As far as locks go, Kramer is definitely numero uno. As far as a second lock I’m torn between Palmer and Rippy. I’ll say Palmer, only because I had Rippy as a sure fire lock last year and it burnt me with the upset loss to Fowler. Kramer could very well pin all he way though. Palmer I think could at the minimum major all the way through.

9 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

My apologies! I got side tracked and never came back to it. They are not in Indiana. They are in Colorado. As far as locks go, Kramer is definitely numero uno. As far as a second lock I’m torn between Palmer and Rippy. I’ll say Palmer, only because I had Rippy as a sure fire lock last year and it burnt me with the upset loss to Fowler. Kramer could very well pin all he way though. Palmer I think could at the minimum major all the way through.

Gotcha, I feel MUCH WORSE for the big heavy's out there (at least the ones lined up across from Colton Schultz) than I do for the big guys here who are about to get beat up by "Lil Kramer".:D

2 hours ago, FargoStrut said:

Gotcha, I feel MUCH WORSE for the big heavy's out there (at least the ones lined up across from Colton Schultz) than I do for the big guys here who are about to get beat up by "Lil Kramer".:D

Oh 100%. Schultz is one of a kind. He’ll be a world champion. I actually had a family member who wrestled Ryan Deakin. That’s another one who I do not envy his opponents. He is incredible. Gonna be a 4 time AA I think and a 2 or 3 time champion. 

2 hours ago, durdon said:

Palmer had a tough match against Isabell in the region finals..  score ended up being 12-8... 

This is correct. But he usually doesn’t get points scored on him like that. Even with Isbell. I think Christian just got on a roll and racked up some points late. They also see each other a lot so I wouldn’t be surprised if that had something to do with it. They know each other well