Greenbrier @ Portland

ss12

And no I'm not trying to be a tool, I just like to update people about the JV and Freshman teams. I would also love to be informed of the other 9-AAA freshman and JV games on a weekly basis.

Yet you post it anyway, and in the wrong thread. Because this thread which is about the upcoming Greenbrier/Portland game is where all the Mt Juliet faithful will come to see the freshman/Jv scores for 5a/6a?.....wrong thread entirely. I will help ya out and post it in the right thread. 

Yet you post it anyway, and in the wrong thread. Because this thread which is about the upcoming Greenbrier/Portland game is where all the Mt Juliet faithful will come to see the freshman/Jv scores for 5a/6a?.....wrong thread entirely. I will help ya out and post it in the right thread.

People don't like the truth, I have known that for a while now. In a world of fake people that only want to hear what makes them happy. I'm a realist, Its understandable to get annoyed when your team needs to move down a few classes to win a game. However, do you really think it was worthwhile to create a Portland freshman vs MJ freshman thread? NO. Be a realist in a world of fakes.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

People don't like the truth, I have known that for a while now. In a world of fake people that only want to hear what makes them happy. I'm a realist, Its understandable to get annoyed when your team needs to move down a few classes to win a game. However, do you really think it was worthwhile to create a Portland freshman vs MJ freshman thread? NO. I gave a factual statement on this thread about a team......let's take a guess!?! ON THIS THREAD. Nothing wrong with that and I will continue to do so.

We'll he has not earned the classification of classy from me yet.

We will he has......hmmm.....'nuff said!

Who cares what you think? Go to your own thread. Southernfried IS a class act, and I'm proud he's a Portland Panther fan right alongside me.

We could actually win this one tonight. It's all up to the young men on the field, though, so good luck to both teams. I pray for a safe, injury free game for both teams, and ........GO PANTHERS! :)

Edited by PPride