Siegel vs. Ridgeway

OAKLAND

That feeling is probably the flu or the 24 hour stomach virus..you'll get over it. Come back again, next year, and see some more of the dominance displayed by the West Tennessee teams.  :lol:

825623862[/snapback]

Everyone gets on here and commends Ridgeway AND Siegel and you get on here and make an ignorant comment such as this...there's no need for it. Tell me are memphis teams going to get leaps and bounds better next year because Siegel isn't dropping off a bit...one senior on the team and a few studs coming up. Never ceases to amaze me that a final four team who loses by 6 points still can't get credit for anything

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess all the managers in East Tennesee are girls but even if u look at Ridgeway's bench they had three male managers. are they losers to? Goos season Siegel. You had a good run and u brought joy to a lot of people's lives during your run to the state. If any of u Siegel fans wanna talk to me "face to face" about how weak managers are ill be in attenedence at the Murphy Center 2morow. Just come find me. How about West Tennesee? Its an all West Tenn final in both AA and AAA. Maybe Memphis can bring home two gold balls.

I guess all the managers in East Tennesee are girls but even if u look at Ridgeway's bench they had three male managers. are they losers to?  Goos season Siegel. You had a good run and u brought joy to a lot of people's lives during your run to the state. If any of u Siegel fans wanna talk to me "face to face" about how weak managers are ill be in attenedence at the Murphy Center 2morow. Just come find me. How about West Tennesee? Its an all West Tenn final in both AA and AAA. Maybe Memphis can bring home two gold balls.

825623964[/snapback]

Yes im going to look for the manager with three rings and show him mine...who is with me

the fact of the matter is ur still gonna show me 2 rings. IT doesnt matter manager or player 3 is more than 2. Im kinda disappointed in you King of the city. U being an athelte should know how important managers are to a team. I guess yall dont treat yall girl managers with a lot of respect at Siegel. I guess we do things different in West Tenn. Wouldnt u want ur manager takin up for your team?

the fact of the matter is ur still gonna show me 2 rings. IT doesnt matter manager or player 3 is more than 2. Im kinda disappointed in you King of the city. U being an athelte should know how important managers are to a team. I guess yall dont treat yall girl managers with a lot of respect at Siegel. I guess we do things different in West Tenn. Wouldnt u want ur manager takin up for your team?

825623969[/snapback]

first of all...not from Siegel...second of all we treat our managers right...but they dont get on here and run their mouths about stuff they dont know about either though...