District 7-aaa 2005-2006

MidTennFootball

Since the 2004-2005 season is now officially over, it is now time to look forward to the 2005-2006 season in district 7-aaa. With that said, heres my way-too-early prediction of how 7-aaa will go next year

1.) Siegel

2.) Riverdale

3.) Oakland

4.) White Co

5.) Cookeville

6.) Lebanon

7.) Blackman

8.) Warren Co

I know a lot of people will accuse me of having a bias towards the boro, but i think that is where the majority of the college talent lies( kevin smith, seniors from siegel, chiasson allen) I think White Co could easily be in 3rd if they can find somebody to compliment Kirk Clark down low, losing qualls is gonna hurt them more than some people realize. I know alot of folks will also notice that i have cookeville pretty low at 5th and yes i know they have some great guards and that the majority of them will be seniors, but unless the Cavs find something that resembles a post game, the region tourney is about all they can accomplish. Living and Dying by the 3 will only take you so far

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey grad, u gonna make it to all the games next year?

how come u dont seem to talk up football?

825625201[/snapback]

gonna try to make it to as many games as i can. gonna make a special effort to make every game in the 2006-2007 season because i think Oakland will have something special in that season.

Just Spring, but i do plan on talking about the football boys just as much, once i get my plus membership, which shall be soon thumb

yea man i mean it is a year away til basketball again and real close to football. so man get those proirities in line. they need u.

825625210[/snapback]

I hear ya. Just hatd to talk football if your not a plus member. The boys know i got their back, talk to a lot of them on a daily basis. Basketball has always head a special priority for me since i was involved with Oakland Bball for 3 years

Oakland[/url'>Grad' date='Mar 20 2005 - 01:40 PM']I hear ya. Just hatd to talk football if your not a plus member. The boys know i got their back, talk to a lot of them on a daily basis. Basketball has always head a special priority for me since i was involved with Oakland Bball for 3 years

yea yea i know mgr for 3 yrs or something like that. but it is spring practice for football. so where is theri props from u? cant let old priceless carry the torch all alone. i mean dude is getting old. j/k he is a lot younger in spirit than any of us.just playing with ya reg.

yea yea i know mgr for 3 yrs or something like that. but it is spring practice for football. so where is theri props from u? cant let old priceless carry the torch all alone. i mean dude is getting old. j/k he is a lot younger in spirit than any of us.just playing with ya reg.

825625215[/snapback]

:rolleyes: Yeah i do take a lot of pride in being a former manager for my alma mater, had some great experiences. As soon as i get my plus membership, ill be showing just as much spirit towards Oakland as anybody

Oakland[/url'>Grad' date='Mar 20 2005 - 01:45 PM']:rolleyes: Yeah i do take a lot of pride in being a former manager for my alma mater, had some great experiences. As soon as i get my plus membership, ill be showing just as much spirit towards Oakland as anybody

so what is stopping u with the plus thing? i mean spring is almost over for them?and boards open up way after they finish.