District 7-aaa 2005-2006

MidTennFootball

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anything they recruited Harris and Hibdon not the other way around.  If your trying to claim that Siegel recruits thats the most baseless claim ever.  Siegel got the last kid who came from KY in Tyler Cutter, he came to Siegel because he saw opportunities to improve because of the talent on the team and what he could learn from practicing day in and day out with good players....he also said he came to one game last year and the fan base was twice as good as anyone else, that helped in the decision making process  :(

825625297[/snapback]

never meant to imply that siegel recruits because i know they dont, was just stating that king doesnt

ask anyone at Siegel he is...he played sparingly last year just because it wouldnt have been smart to put him in some of those games. Vs. Knox Central he had 3 kickoff returns of 50+ yards 40 yard touchdown run i think another TD possible and was also extremely good vs. Oakland had an intereception and played well on offense and special teams.

projected starting lineup for Oakland:

PG- Pico Nance(So)

Wing- Chiasson Allen(Jr)

Wing-Kendall James(Sr)

Post-Shane Blissard(Jr)

Post-Darian Martin(Sr)

Guys coming off the bench: PG Jatoree Haynes(Sr), Wing Josh Fleming(Sr), Wing Drew Fann(Jr) Wing D'juan Epps(So) Post Kendall Harding(Jr) Post Kit Carlton(jr-maybe)

As thin as Oakland was this season, they will be that deep for the next 2 seasons. Keys to success for next year are how much Chiasson Allen and Darian Martin step it up. Bench production could play a big part as well. This team is set up for a run at the state title in 2006-2007, so this team will be a work in progress, which will take a lil more time than usual to look like Oakland teams of old. Big key is the fact of Chiasson moving back to the wing(his natural position) so it the points should come easier to him without having to worry about running the offense

I'd just like to say, I'm really proud of myself for introducing the Tyler Cutter/Macaulay Culkin comparison to this board. Every time someone calls him the Home Alone kid I think, I coined that!

Lebanon loses:

Todd Cross

Andrew Donald

Freddie Hall

Justin Johnson

Zach Hutto

Jesse Allen

A lot to replace here. John Presley, Britton Winfree and Nick Payne are going to have to step up in particular. Lebanon is always competitive no matter what they lose and Keil is a solid coach, so they should be ok.

I'd just like to say, I'm really proud of myself for introducing the Tyler Cutter/Macaulay Culkin comparison to this board. Every time someone calls him the Home Alone kid I think, I coined that!

Lebanon loses:

Todd Cross

Andrew Donald

Freddie Hall

Justin Johnson

Zach Hutto

Jesse Allen

A lot to replace here. John Presley, Britton Winfree and Nick Payne are going to have to step up in particular. Lebanon is always competitive no matter what they lose and Keil is a solid coach, so they should be ok.

825625647[/snapback]

WHat an excellent nicname and i have to applaud you cause he looks like The Home Alone Kid

projected starting lineup for Oakland:

PG- Pico Nance(So)

Wing- Chiasson Allen(Jr)

Wing-Kendall James(Sr)

Post-Shane Blissard(Jr)

Post-Darian Martin(Sr)

Guys coming off the bench: PG Jatoree Haynes(Sr), Wing Josh Fleming(Sr), Wing Drew Fann(Jr) Wing D'juan Epps(So) Post Kendall Harding(Jr) Post Kit Carlton(jr-maybe)

As thin as Oakland was this season, they will be that deep for the next 2 seasons. Keys to success for next year are how much Chiasson Allen and Darian Martin step it up. Bench production could play a big part as well. This team is set up for a run at the state title in 2006-2007, so this team will be a work in progress, which will take a lil more time than usual to look like Oakland teams of old. Big key is the fact of Chiasson moving back to the wing(his natural position) so it the points should come easier to him without having to worry about running the offense

825625333[/snapback]

I have heard chaisson allen mite be headed over to siegel, i mean he is zoned there after all...