District 7-aaa 2005-2006

MidTennFootball

Siegel[/url'>balla05' date='Mar 22 2005 - 12:27 AM']I have heard chaisson allen mite be headed over to siegel, i mean he is zoned there after all...

825626793[/snapback]

That rumor has been squashed as Chiasson has reassured folks that hes not going anywhere. Im sure Siegel has a few that are Oakland zoned as well, so I wouldnt try that reasoning :)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That rumor has been squashed as Chiasson has reassured folks that hes not going anywhere. Im sure Siegel has a few that are Oakland zoned as well, so I wouldnt try that reasoning :unsure:

825626932[/snapback]

Chaisson is in spring practice in OHS football. i don't think he would bewasting his time doing that if he were leaving OHS. thumb and might I add...he is looking MIGHTY good out there too.

Edited by olandpats

he played  post on his freshman team. dad didnt want him playing varsity until he was bigger. he grew 2 incehes during season and dad is 6'8 1/2. dad is having to transfer to boro in may.

825625286[/snapback]

he averaged 20 pts a game and 11 rebounds. thumb bet Randy will be liking him.he is 6 foot 6 right now and has a 3.0 gpa.

That rumor has been squashed as Chiasson has reassured folks that hes not going anywhere. Im sure Siegel has a few that are Oakland zoned as well, so I wouldnt try that reasoning :unsure:

825626932[/snapback]

wasnt trying any reasoning, just a rumor that has been floatin around. But it would be nice to have him at siegel. he has a lot of talent

I don't see anyone challenging Siegel in the district next year. Riverdale might get a win on SHS, but I think come tourney time Siegel will return to glory. I would say Siegel will not only own the district, but make it to the Final Four again (if not farther). Of course, there's no guarantees. They might get knocked off in a region or substate game, but they definitely should make it that far next year. I think Oakland will be decent, but the loss (with no equal replacement) of AD and Boyd really hurts them. This is the first I've heard of that KY kid, and it wouldn't hurt my feelings seeing him wear red, white, and blue :unsure: . I second Hooligan's standings for 05-06, with the real race being for 3rd place.

I don't see anyone challenging Siegel in the district next year.  Riverdale might get a win on SHS, but I think come tourney time Siegel will return to glory.  I would say Siegel will not only own the district, but make it to the Final Four again (if not farther).  Of course, there's no guarantees.  They might get knocked off in a region or substate game, but they definitely should make it that far next year.  I think Oakland will be decent, but the loss (with no equal replacement) of AD and Boyd really hurts them.  This is the first I've heard of that KY kid, and it wouldn't hurt my feelings seeing him wear red, white, and blue  :ph34r: .  I second Hooligan's standings for 05-06, with the real race being for 3rd place.

825627486[/snapback]

Wouldnt be suprised to see Oakland and Riverdale challenge for the district crown as well, especially if this transfer to Oakland comes through. Oakland will be at least 9-11 deep next year, which could play to their favor against Siegel. Will be interesting to see how Siegel will do as the role of big favorite next year. As everybody knows, dont count out Randy King, his Oakland teams always are near the top

Wouldnt be suprised to see Oakland and Riverdale challenge for the district crown as well, especially if this transfer to Oakland comes through. Oakland will be at least 9-11 deep next year, which could play to their favor against Siegel. Will be interesting to see how Siegel will do as the role of big favorite next year. As everybody knows, dont count out Randy King, his Oakland teams always are near the top

825627817[/snapback]

near the top.. but never on top