best 4x2 team in middle tennessee

whos #1

I know a 4 x2 people should, keep their eye on...... but will keep them under the radar. just know they placed high at regoinals last year and returns 1 leg, but their 3 new are much better than before, and they have 2 that should be 2 of the top 200 runners in the midstate. Look for them to run 1:30 or under soon. you'll see. I want to leave it a secret. I think Hillwood has a nice 4x2, im not sure. Who do you know? B)

Edited by sprint247

• 3 weeks later...
No one else runs a 4 x 200 any more. How long will it be before High Schools stop running it also????

825638739[/snapback]

That's funny you mention that. That was debated a bit at the last two rules meetings with Ronnie Carter, about what event would get the axe next...the 4x200 or the 4x800. TSSAA really was pushing for a shorter meet format, but I see nothing has changed. Yet.

I also like the 4 x 800, around Kingsport there are a lot of teams that are low on numbers and cannot field either a 4 x 200 and some time the 4 X 800. I am really dissappointed at the level of competition in this area. Maybe since the weather has seemed to break everyone will pick it up a little. It's still early and the best know it is too early to push too hard.

Oakland girls 4x2 is very impressive this year, should of won it last year but due to injury they came up short, better watch out for them this year.

825638594[/snapback]

they are in a tough region / section as well....both riverdale and columbia ran 1:45's last year. shelbyville, tullahoma and brainard are also very good.