CoachT what's going on?

SR35

CoachT, why are the posts I make saying they have to be reviewed before they can be put on? Is there a problem? I haven't used bad language nor has my content been any different than anyone elses, this is confusing to me, hope you can help me out. I make a post and it doesn't get listed, am I to conclude that if I don't follow party line my opinion is not welcome? Again, I just need some help on this one. Thanks

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CoachT, why are the posts I make saying they have to be reviewed before they can be put on?  Is there a problem?  I haven't used bad language nor has my content been any different than anyone elses, this is confusing to me, hope you can help me out.  I make a post and it doesn't get listed, am I to conclude that if I don't follow party line my opinion is not welcome?  Again, I just need some help on this one.  Thanks

825628326[/snapback]

Apparently there is more than 1 person using this user name. If you will email me, from the email address used to register, with a new password then I will change it for you. A user name needs to be used by one person.

Apparently there is more than 1 person using this user name. If you will email me, from the email address used to register, with a new password then I will change it for you. A user name needs to be used by one person.

825628397[/snapback]

Mine does t hat occasionally. How can more than one person access ones' account?

Mine does t hat occasionally. How can more than one person access ones' account?

825628477[/snapback]

If you leave your user name logged in on a computer instead of logging out. Sometimes users, particularly at the same school, will use the same user name intentionally. Problem there is that one person can cause the user name to be banned or, worse, the banning of the school's ip address which affects every computer in the school.

By the way, I can't dunk on anyone.

If you leave your user name logged in on a computer instead of logging out. Sometimes users, particularly at the same school, will use the same user name intentionally. Problem there is that one person can cause the user name to be banned or, worse, the banning of the school's ip address which affects every computer in the school.

By the way, I can't dunk on anyone.

825628494[/snapback]

haha I bet you could in your prime, though, ay?