True Freshman Teams

tk6under

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coffee county has played a few teams so far and none of them were true freshman teams,,,,even seen some juniors on some teams

825630736[/snapback]

Thats the reason I started this thread.....I have seen CC play a few times and they were all against JV teams. Even so, they are holding their own most of the time. Looks like the future is pretty good for CC baseball.

Edited by tk6under

We had a True Freshman team at my high school in Volunteer back in 1999 when I was a freshman, and we had about 15 games or so that year. That's in District 1 in East Tennessee though. We never had any games again anyone outside East Tennessee, but there was some kind of a freshman team tournament my junior year. Haven't heard anything from Middle Tennessee though, but that's a good question.

heard coffee county freshman sorta put it on a franklin co. jv team today..theyve had a couple of freshman pitching with the varsity so far this year

825630851[/snapback]

this group of freshmen have played alot of ball together..........a great group of kids as well as players........its gonna be fun to see how coach jones blends all these guys together with the older guys.........i think we have alot to look forward to at coffee county