Scott High

b-ballnut

Why should he be given another year? There was more confusion on that team last year under his direction than anytime in recent years. He coached at Scott High 20 years ago and apparently he hasn't learned anything about coaching the game of basketball or the treatment of High School kids. Twenty (or more) years ago he coached one of the best Highlander girls teams ever and he still didn't take them anywhere. Apparently the Scott County Administration doesn't think Scott High deserves any better.

I know I'm going to ruffle some feathers here and I really don't know a lot about the Scott High situation, but a coach needs more than a year to turn around a program. Also the Lady Highlanders weren't winning before he arrived so part of the problem has to be the talent or attitudes of the players on the team.

Again, not trying to start trouble but one year isn't enough to build a program. A lot of players hate their coach when they lose, but if they start winning that will change even if the coach doesn't.

I know I'm going to ruffle some feathers here and I really don't know a lot about the Scott High situation, but a coach needs more than a year to turn around a program. Also the Lady Highlanders weren't winning before he arrived so part of the problem has to be the talent or attitudes of the players on the team.

Again, not trying to start trouble but one year isn't enough to build a program. A lot of players hate their coach when they lose, but if they start winning that will change even if the coach doesn't.

825634599[/snapback]

Actually, if you don't know much about the Scott High situation then why are you posting on this topic. He hasn't had any success at any level he has coached.