Oakland Football 2005

MidTennFootball

Gville80 you are right idot is a harsh word and there is no place for that here this board is to discuss football not call names. Aric did give them to much time off in the weightroom that is why he is no longer at Beech. should have kept their nose to grindstone, that is the only way to win at Beech. Holmes proved that look at where his work ethic has got him. If you want to win you have to pay the price. If not you are going through the motions. If you have guts and courage and want to work hard nobody is going to keep you from playing this game. Anyone can find a reason not to work hard. It seems that the players Oakland and other schools are paying the price. The ole saying is keep doning what youve done and you will get what you have always gotten. thumb thumb

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HH, they HAVE an experienced QB this year.  Better yet he got his experience at R'dale and has improved since he left.  Depending on the other teams in the region, they 'could' win as many as 7 or 8 games.

825638902[/snapback]

The Team has so much confidence in Matt Forrest that they just voted him as one of the team captains along with Zach Wolaver. He has proven himself to everyone where it COUNTS....on the team and to the coaches. thumb

Edited by 2priceless

I look for Oakland to go about 6-4 this year....like Oaklandgrad said.... going from what they had last year to one of best in state is ridiculous...esp without an experienced QB.

825638893[/snapback]

but we sure heard u talking BIG about ur lil UNTESTED and inexperienced freshman qb didnt we?think his name is harper. oh my he got a good play in the knox central game.wow he is goin to be the stud isnt he?yet we got a kid who has actually played 5a football and been successful as a qb and u got to run ur mouth. there u go with ur double standard again hoolie.oh my let me guess ur lil guy is goin to be better than thomas though isnt he?

Guest TinyTim

Hey oland, Marcus Locke just registered at Riverdale today and is planning on playing football. See if you , 2priceless, and the brokenarrow can figure out how Riverdale recruited him from Blackman. Maybe he just got tired of getting his brains bet out like so many players that end up at Riverdale.

u must suffer from lil man's syndrome.. cuz u aint a big boy urself.

could care less where lil locke plays. he is a good kid and u wont see me down him ever. i know him very  well. guess rhs knows how to play the game and has deep pockets? lets see wa s it u coach wyant or was it coach snow that called me when i went to cms trying to recruit me? man it is hard to remember......

825639843[/snapback]