Oakland Football 2005

MidTennFootball

I will add that I have always heard nothing but good things about Marques Locke. Not only is a he a great athlete, but a very good student as well.

I  only wish him the best in all his endeavors in the coming years.

825639926[/snapback]

Alright, its time for MY ignorance to show again. Who is Marques Locke and more important, what position does he play?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, its time for MY ignorance to show again.  Who is Marques Locke and more important, what position does he play?

825639950[/snapback]

Marques Locke was the starting qb for blackman last season. I want to apologize for diverting this topic from what it is supposed to be about, so lets all get back on topic and lets this thread just be about Oakland Football and the great things that these kids are going to do

I agree...things are getting way too personal and things are diverting away from what both OHS and RHS have accomplished in their tenure. I admit that I am as guilty as the next for getting off topic.

I will do my best to speak of the topic at hand.......OAKLANDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

Hey did I tell yall about the PAIN TRAIN?????

If I can get off topic just one more time. M. Locke was a QB at Blackman but, more importantly, was all-area as a soph at CB. I was a little surprised at that pick but he must have impressed the coaches.

My impression after watching the Jeff Co. scrimmage was that OHS was improved. I think they are good enough to make the playoffs but still a year away from really being back in championship contention.

I was only half off topic. :)

If I can get off topic just one more time.  M. Locke was a QB at Blackman but, more importantly, was all-area as a soph at CB.  I was a little surprised at that pick but he must have impressed the coaches.

My impression after watching the Jeff Co. scrimmage was that OHS was improved.  I think they are good enough to make the playoffs but still a year away from really being back in championship contention.

I was only half off topic.  :)

825639994[/snapback]

You did good, TDCman....real good. I am proud of you . Locke is very talented, and who can argue with his genes?

Did I tell yall about the pain train???