Can Soddy Daisy be beat?

Owlsbaseballfan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soddy Daisy has one of the strongest and deffiantely the bes lineup around, wow Clifford kirk sure does know his girls, good luck to them but they may have problems with BEECH the team that beat them last year in the state at Memphis but good luck again but the question is Can they be beat.......?.?.?.?.?.?.?

825635573[/snapback]

Soddy has the best team as far as what I have seen, but if they are worried about Beech, then they have to worry about Riverdale and Brentwood, who are better than Beech this year. Both have outstanding pitching which could keep the game close.

Soddy has the best team as far as what I have seen, but if they are worried about Beech, then they have to worry about Riverdale and Brentwood, who are better than Beech this year. Both have outstanding pitching which could keep the game close.

825635942[/snapback]

sorry guys soddy and riverdale took it on the chin at the worth tourn this weekend so it just goes to show u no teams are invinciable. they will be beat again.

sorry guys soddy and riverdale took  it on the chin at the worth tourn this weekend so it just goes to show u no teams are invinciable. they will be beat again.

825636790[/snapback]

Both of Riverdales pitchers are out. One will be back this week the other next week. Neither pitched one game this weekend. They went out last week which caused Riverdale to take third in last weeks tournament. Both seem to be minor injurys. Lincoln County's pitcher looked very, very good. They will win again. I need to put Chelsea Owen on the top of the list concerning top state pitchers.

825635942[/snapback]

Any team can be beat on any given day.....and it's the teams that you least expect who will do it..

825635942[/snapback]

I believe that Beech beat Riverdale earlier this year. 1 - 0 at the Commando Classic.

I believe that Beech beat Riverdale earlier this year.  1 - 0  at the Commando Classic.

825636980[/snapback]

I agree that Soddy is a top pick to win state however, it was proven this weekend that they can be beat just like everyone else. Yes, they have good ball players but I think other teams get intimidated by the name, not the athletes.