Georgia Panthers 41

TN Team Pride 66

Pool C

Queen City Crossover 51

West TN Lady Tigers 64

Queen City Crossover 65

Shelbyville Sport Shop Orange 23

Showtime:

Did the Pools change for the 13u? Comparing the results to the original schedule, nothing matches? What are the Match ups for Sunday?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CoachT...there was a NIKE Flight team....and a Shelbyville Sports Shop....

I just can't see the Sport Shop team beating the Wings.....the Flight team...yes...but not the SSS...

Which team was it?

825637050[/snapback]

Nike Flight team is the SSS Team from last year, just a name change with a few additions.

Showtime,

Did the 13u pools change, Just noticed the results don't match the original schedule?  Where is Queen City Crossover from?  I noticed that they played Memphis Tigers a fair game, must be a good team.  Good Luck to your SSS teams and Thanks for the info.

825636800[/snapback]

Crossover is from Cinncinatti (sp) and the 13u bracket did change. SSS 13u just finished the championship game with the Tigers/Elite and lost by 6. Very good game. These two teams are sure to meet again.

Thanks Sidetrain....

My next question is...If a team qualifies for the Nationals...and competes in another qualifiying event and wins...does that mean the 2nd and 3rd team get to go...or does that just knock one team out?

825637255[/snapback]

If team A has already qualified at a Super Regional then plays at another Super Regional and finishes again in a qualifying position, team A does not get the qualification. The next team down that has not yet qualified for Nationals gets the qualification as long as they are not lower than 4th place. If team A goes on and wins the state championship, then they will give up their Super Regional qualification and it will go to the next lowest non-qualifying team and, I believe, that team can't be lower than fourth, but I'm not sure on that one.