Region 3-1A

TENallstate

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. South Pittsburg- Young team that has upperclassman tired of losing after last season that will come out and play.

2. Lookout Valley- LV has some serious speed in the backfeild. One of their wings(#21 i think) can just fly off that jet sweep.

3. Whitwell- Fairly young, kinda a "growing up" year for them

4. Temple- pretty quick, dont know much about them except LV beat them by like 40.

5. Copper Basin

6. Silverdale

7. Grace- Dont know a whole lot about them except their Varsity played South Pittsburgs JV team last year, and got murdered.

1. South Pittsburg- Young team that has upperclassman tired of losing after last season that will come out and play.

2. Lookout Valley- LV has some serious speed in the backfeild. One of their wings(#21 i think) can just fly off that jet sweep.

4. Temple- pretty quick, dont know much about them except LV beat them by  like 40.

5. Copper Basin

6. Silverdale

7. Grace- Dont know a whole lot about them except their Varsity played South Pittsburgs JV team last year, and got murdered.

825743957[/snapback]

Have you seen whitwell play??? I dont think so...A "growing up" team maybe? But they play older than their age. The offense is better than you think, and the defense is tough. So get your facts straight before makin comments on the Whitwell Tigers...

Almost all of you are morons. This is the sorriest region in the state. If South Pittsburg doesn't win this region every season, it's because the school closed.

825739786[/snapback]

I agree that this is one of the weakest regions in the state, maybe the weakest. It is South Pittsburg's region to lose I think, and I think that the only team that can challenge them right now is Whitwell. I don't remember the last year that Whitwell did beat South Pittsburg but I think the region will finish with those 2 teams at #1 and #2 quite often.

Have you seen whitwell play??? I dont think so...A "growing up" team maybe? But they play older than their age. The offense is better than you think, and the defense is tough. So get your facts straight before makin comments on the Whitwell Tigers...

825743964[/snapback]

I must say... the only time i've seen whitwell play is in the jamboree against Boyd. All I can say about that is OUCH! Yeah it was just one quarter, but a weakend Boyd team spanked yall pretty good. I need to get my facts straight?? Since when do yall think Whitwell became so good? Is it when they beat a pittiful Grundy team? Or maybe it was when you beat the champion Copper Basin Cougars? Maybe this is a better year for the Tigers, but this is a better year for about everybody else in the region. Get over it... i guess yall think that just because Boyd left the region that yall are definitely gonna take 1st or 2nd. I aint sayin yall wont, but this is my prediction. I didn't jump on people sayin that Temple would win the region, but we all know that wont happen. So good luck to the mighty mighty tigers, you will need it... especially on Oct. 28 when you and your boys come to Beene Stadium. But keep talkin and when you lose, you will just put your foot in your mouth.

4. Temple- pretty quick, dont know much about them except LV beat them by  like 40.

5. Copper Basin

6. Silverdale

825743957[/snapback]

How do you have Lookout Valley 2nd and Copper Basin 5th?

I must say... the only time i've seen whitwell play is in the jamboree against Boyd. All I can say about that is OUCH! Yeah it was just one quarter, but a weakend Boyd team spanked yall pretty good. I need to get my facts straight?? Since when do yall think Whitwell became so good? Is it when they beat a pittiful Grundy team? Or maybe it was when you beat the champion Copper Basin Cougars? Maybe this is a better year for the Tigers, but this is a better year for about everybody else in the region. Get over it... i guess yall think that just because Boyd left the region that yall are definitely gonna take 1st or 2nd. I aint sayin yall wont, but this is my prediction. I didn't jump on people sayin that Temple would win the region, but we all know that wont happen. So good luck to the mighty mighty tigers, you will need it... especially on Oct. 28 when you and your boys come to Beene Stadium. But keep talkin and when you lose, you will just put your foot in your mouth.

825743992[/snapback]

See thats what i was sayin bout gettin facts straight...I'm pretty sure the b-team was in against boyd in the jamborree from when i saw #9 at qb, #43 at fb, and the line averaged 160 when on other friday nights its averaging a good 220. I never said Whitwell would win region i just think you need to get your facts before you say whats what...

• 1 year later...