Season Top Scorers

Figo10

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah20 i really understand what you mean there are plenty of good players on teams that are the ones talking the ones that start the drive to score from the back or the midfield. just because your averaging 2-3 goals a game doesnt mean your the bag of chips what about that guy that is send you and 9 other players on the field the ball

A 17-1 victory proves nothing about how good your team is when you continue to run up the score, and the fact that Bradley County scored a goal on Mcminn county says that Mcminn county is not all powerful. :(

825641506[/snapback]

the goal that bradley scored was a gift.the sweeper tried to clear the ball, the ball went straight up in the air the keeper came out and caught it.referee in all his infinite wisdom called a indierct kick for a pass back to the keeper.about 4 yards off the goal line.the thing that amazed me was the kid from bradley that scored acted like he was polishing his boot after the goal. oh well kids will be kids.

How many goals did he have Vs. Ridgeway???????? 0 ..... i dont even think yall got a shot off!!!

825642277[/snapback]

You have an amazing grasp on the obvious, what tipped you off? The fact the score was 6-0 to Ridgeway??? You aren't going to get anything from me (and I hope my players) other than we got beat plain and simple by a great team, I hope you are this "humble" in your defeats!!