BIG GAME'S 05 IN EAST TENNESSEE

BIG DAWG 71

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep..Looking forward to my first game in Betsy for Week 0. Cowtown always gives the Toppers more than they want (and usually beat 'em), and TN High may be in rebuild mode this season. Is Betsy going to be strong? Lots of players returning?

I remember last yeat that Elizabethton started slow, but built up to a good season and even ended the Greatest Season ever for Sullivan East in Round 2 of the Playoffs. See you in a few month's Cyclone's... we do look forward to cranking this old rivalry back up.

I hate the 5A movement, and always will... It has made games like this, a once in a decade thing instead of an every year battle.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

825642251[/snapback]

Elizabethton should make a solid charge this year. I think we lost 11 seniors, which is a small count. With that said, this past year's underclassmen played a huge role in the Cyclones playoff run which ended at the hands of a fine TN High team. I look forward to a very rewarding season, although the front end is loaded quite heavily. Of course, it is always an honor to play DB, SH and TN. High, but the remainder of the schedule is brutal also. Looking forward to the show :lol:

THS not only did we whoop your football team but we took your soccer team to town last night too, 3-0.  Moyers whats up man, havent talked to ya in a while

825642605[/snapback]

Yeah I've been aware of that for a long time now. It happened in Nov. of '04....or maybe it was '03...maybe you could help refresh my memory? thumb

Elizabethton should make a solid charge this year. I think we lost 11 seniors, which is a small count. With that said, this past year's underclassmen played a huge role in the Cyclones playoff run which ended at the hands of a fine TN High team. I look forward to a very rewarding season, although the front end is loaded quite heavily. Of course, it is always an honor to play DB, SH and TN. High, but the remainder of the schedule is brutal also. Looking forward to the show :lol:

825642735[/snapback]

how will cyclone hb brent shaver do next year

????????????????????????????????????????????

how will cyclone hb brent shaver do next year

????????????????????????????????????????????

825642805[/snapback]

Shaver has been working on his speed and strength. He's tough and should get more touches this year backing up Peterson. We'll see how those two handle competition from each other??

Edited by GLee

Shaver has been working on his speed and strength. He's tough and should get  more touches this year backing up Peterson. We'll see how those two handle competition from each other??

825643054[/snapback]

i think it will work out for the better for e-town

remember last year the tn vols had the two hb's competeing for the starting position, they ran all over teams doin it!