Outcome of SD vs FHS

youarenotgood

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Doyle looked tough...I got there in the 7th and saw the end.  You can also tell Farragut lost alot from last year. The one thing I really noticed about them is there whole team works the count and is tought to strikeout. But Mcclain def. shut them down tonite.

825638135[/snapback]

You make a good ovservation about working the count, but you just saw the 7th and Farragut didn't work the count as well early. Had they done better, McClain may not have been in as long! He pitched a very good ballgame and gave up just two hits. One was a shot by Ty Nelson for a home run.

The real key to the game was errors! SD had 4 runs ALL unearned!!!!!

South Doyle looked tough...I got there in the 7th and saw the end.  You can also tell Farragut lost alot from last year. The one thing I really noticed about them is there whole team works the count and is tought to strikeout. But Mcclain def. shut them down tonite.

825638135[/snapback]

You could tell South Doyle looked tough from watching 1/2 of an inning? Well I was there the whole game, and Farragut beat themselves. South Doyle didn't beat them. Not that it matters how they lost. But Farragut had some stupid errors in crucial points in the game. Errors are a part of the game, but lets not go crazy because of this one game.

Yea Im not sayin anything bad about Farragut i know they are a good ball team..very good. Well people that I saw there said S.d had pretty much dominated so i didnt think anything about it, and i know from playing south dotle in the playday that they are tough. McClain is good though and is tough to beat. Im never countin out Farragut tho..because i kno they always win when it really counts. Good luck to both.