Region 3-2A

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Boyd win their first region title in 2a or does Tyner keep their dominance in the region, or do one of the others surprise us?

825638941[/snapback]

I would have to go with Tyner until someone beats them with Boyd second but I think both Sequatchie Co. & Marion Co. matchup very well with Boyd as for as size and speed. Keelyn Craddock at Tyner will probably be the biggest recruit in the Chattanooga area this year as a defensive back/athlete.

I would have to go with Tyner until someone beats them with Boyd second but I think both Sequatchie Co. & Marion Co. matchup very well with Boyd as for as size and speed.  Keelyn Craddock at Tyner will probably be the biggest recruit in the Chattanooga area this year as a defensive back/athlete.

825638985[/snapback]

McClendon at Baylor is the highest rated recruit for next season, but Craddock can still play too.

I would have to go with Tyner until someone beats them with Boyd second but I think both Sequatchie Co. & Marion Co. matchup very well with Boyd as for as size and speed.  Keelyn Craddock at Tyner will probably be the biggest recruit in the Chattanooga area this year as a defensive back/athlete.

825638985[/snapback]

You cant really compare size whenit comes to boyd because every year they compete with teams a lot bigger like Baylor, east ridge, rhea country, lipscomb, goodpasture just to name a few teams theyve competed with that were bigger, and baylors the only team they have not beat.

Yes but hopefully his recruitment is over for the most part till February 1st! thumb

825639291[/snapback]

from what i here he is starting to look at other schools he has been gettting a lot of big offers and he has been starting to think differently from what i have been hearin from him. the vols may not be able to reel in this one but only time will tell

...Should be an exciting Region with Boyd in the mix, however, I still think the "RAMTRAIN" will sucessfully defend Region 3-2A!!!

825640865[/snapback]

I agree TynerRamFan, I think players & coaches of Boyd know this but I think some Boyd fans in particular will be shocked on how hard fought every single region game will be compared to most of there region games of the past.

825638985[/snapback]

Sequatchie and Marion may match up with Boyd with size and speed but you have to match up with points also. If you get beat 40-0 size and speed matchups don't matter!