Chattanoogan "Power Poll"

broadbat

That's a pretty good poll too broadbat.  I used that expression, but I wasn't mad...I just didn't think the comment linking those two was warranted.  Good poll you've got.  One question, do you not think Grundy is better than Soddy, Marion(who they beat twice this week), and Cleveland?  Just a question though.

825640538[/snapback]

Good point. Grundy and Marion are mixed up. I think Soddy's better than a lot of people think.

Edited by fella32

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The true top 10:

1) Ooltewah. No doubt.

2) Baylor. Best pitchers.

3) Walker Valley. Lots of talent

4) Grundy Co. Good every year.

5) McCallie. They'll come around, they always do.

6) Red Bank. Temporary dry spell this week.

7) Hixson. Will their players come back?

8) Cleveland. Kind of up and down.

9) Soddy. They'll sneak up on you.

10) East Ridge. Better than I thought they would be.

Edited by fella32

The true top 10:

1)  Ooltewah.  No doubt.

2)  Baylor.  Best pitchers.

3)  Walker Valley.  Lots of talent

4)  Grundy Co.  Good every year.

5)  McCallie.  They'll come around, they always do.

6)  Red Bank.  Temporary dry spell this week.

7)  Hixson.  Will their players come back?

8)  Cleveland.  Kind of up and down.

9)  Soddy.  They'll sneak up on you.

10)  East Ridge.  Better than I thought they would be.

825640587[/snapback]

yeah i agree weston and broadbat both had grundy wayyy too low

It seems to me(of course i haven't really seem them play just from listening to yall talk) that when Smalley is on the mound for Hixson they have a chance to beat anybody around here, but when he isn't they are an average team. Of course i don't want to ruffle any feathers because i am just going on what everybody else is saying. It kinda reminds me of my senior year...when we had BJ Church on the mound we had a chance to beat anybody, but if he wasn't pitching we struggled because we couldn't hit water if we fell off a boat. I think the owls are hands down the best team this year in chattanooga and i am looking forward to seeing them play. Of course i hope Soddy beats them though. OH...and imaowl or Grad do yall have any updates on Adam Howard, I used to play summer baseball with him and was pretty good friends with him so i was just wondering.

It seems to me(of course i haven't really seem them play just from listening to yall talk) that when Smalley is on the mound for Hixson they have a chance to beat anybody around here, but when he isn't they are an average team.  Of course i don't want to ruffle any feathers because i am just going on what everybody else is saying.  It kinda reminds me of my senior year...when we had BJ Church on the mound we had a chance to beat anybody, but if he wasn't pitching we struggled because we couldn't hit water if we fell off a boat.  I think the owls are hands down the best team this year in chattanooga and i am looking forward to seeing them play.  Of course i hope Soddy beats them though.  OH...and imaowl or Grad do yall have any updates on Adam Howard, I used to play summer baseball with him and was pretty good friends with him so i was just wondering.

825640604[/snapback]

He is still in the Diamondbacks organization. Had an excellent Spring. He'll be reporting to South Bend, Indiana this spring to play for their A-ball team. FYI, the Diamondbacks AA team is here in TN! Up by K-ville!

Watch it broadbat...no reason to make that stupid little comment about Weston and his sister...if you disagree with the poll, make your own.  I personally think it's a pretty good poll.  Weston does a great job covering local sports - especially baseball - and instead of bashing him personally, enjoy the coverage.

825640498[/snapback]

and his dad does a fine job in D.C.... "friends don't let friends vote democrat."