Lexington Tigers

How has Lexington going all the way to state. I know I do and with John Hawley, Michael Lee, and Brian three graduating seniors all 3 going to Union to play soccer there, i know that they can do any thing, plus they have an undefeated recored so far this year. Give me what you think about the Lexington Tigers winning state. I know i have them going to state.thumb thumb thumb

Edited by jollygreenegiantgreene

How has Lexington going all the way to state.  I know I do and with John Hawley, Michael Lee, and Brian three graduating seniors all 3 going to Union to play soccer there, i know that they can do any thing, plus they have an undefeated recored so far this year.  Give me what you think about the Lexington Tigers winning state.  I know i have them going to state.thumb  thumb  thumb

825641116[/snapback]

Why dont we see how you do in the Best of the West tournament-it's great u'v had a good season and i think u have a great shot at winning u'r district but you only beat adamsville by 1 and they have nothing-u havent seen a tough team yet except maybe usj in the jam and they killed u. Martin Westview will eat u guys for lunch-sorry but prepare ur selfs.

Hey Lexington guy, maybe you guys need to play somebody good before you go bragging about having an undefeated record, because you aren't gonna see Adamsville and McNairy Central in the State Tournament. My bet is that you guys finish second in your district behind USJ and then you'll get hammered by Martin in the region. They will suffocate your team and you won't pass through them or dribble through them. They have the strongest central defense and central mids that I've ever seen. And they're ranked 9th. Haha... keep dreaming, though...

Speaking of defense for Westview. They have a tough middle and right defender but the key to beating their defense is going down the left side against the short defender. Hes fast but not very physical. I wouldnt suggest going towards Macbeth though you will be stripped. Awesome defender.

Edited by whscap05

i play for lexington and i apologize for whoever that is. whoever you are, you need to shut your mouth. don't talk stuff that we can't back up. and by the way...the only reason the score was 1-0 against adamsville was because they forfeited, genius.

Edited by Jhones

How has Lexington going all the way to state.  I know I do and with John Hawley, Michael Lee, and Brian three graduating seniors all 3 going to Union to play soccer there, i know that they can do any thing, plus they have an undefeated recored so far this year.  Give me what you think about the Lexington Tigers winning state.  I know i have them going to state.thumb  thumb  thumb

825641116[/snapback]

Hey jolly greene im sorry but i just think you guys simply arent good.

Hey Lexington guy,  maybe you guys need to play somebody good before you go bragging about having an undefeated record, because you aren't gonna see Adamsville and McNairy Central in the State Tournament.  My bet is that you guys finish second in your district behind USJ and then you'll get hammered by Martin in the region.  They will suffocate your team and you won't pass through them or dribble through them.  They have the strongest central defense and central mids that I've ever seen.  And they're ranked 9th.  Haha... keep dreaming, though...

825641195[/snapback]

they will not be in 2nd, the best they will do is 4th. sorry that u got your hopes up

• 3 weeks later...