TEMPLE

bigbody1220

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the way people on here are talking Temple is going to dominate the region.  What year is this for them to have football?  South Pitt, Whitwell, and Lookout Valley better just step back because apparently Temple and Grace are going to dominate.

825642237[/snapback]

Nobody said Grace I dont think. What does how many years of football have to do w/ anything either? Well since South Pitt has had football for 78 years they automatically win the region. That dosent make sense. I think we beat every team in the region last year except Whitwell THAT WE PLAYED( lost that 1 by 1 pt). Not including Boyd and South Pitt bc we didnt play them. Whats your predictions then bc if we look at it in years of football being played the only game were gonna win in the region is grace.

From the way people on here are talking Temple is going to dominate the region.  What year is this for them to have football?  South Pitt, Whitwell, and Lookout Valley better just step back because apparently Temple and Grace are going to dominate.

825642237[/snapback]

Who has said Grace will dominate? I think SP will finally get to relish this Region now that Boyd has left.

South Memphis "playa" you used your very first post ever very poorly- and made yourself out to be very uneducated. You see this football board is for people to talk about whatever they want- but usually people talk about their team- so bigbody is simply being normal and doing what everyone else on here is supposed to do- you are the ignorant one- you are obviously from memphis so you have never seen temple's football team so you don't know what you are talking about- last year on a weaker schedule yes, they went 8-2 losing to CAK by 22 I think in a 4 1/2 hour game which temple's lack of people didn't have the stamina for-

they lost to witwell by one- and they played very poorly.

and bigbody simply asked what are people's thoughts about temple- so your comment that they will be lucky to win 5 games is the only part of your answer you should keep.---

Thank you,

South Memphis "playa" you used your very first post ever very poorly- and made yourself out to be very uneducated.  You see this football board is for people to talk about whatever they want- but usually people talk about their team- so bigbody is simply being normal and doing what everyone else on here is supposed to do- you are the ignorant one-  you are obviously from memphis so you have never seen temple's football team so you don't know what you are talking about- last year on a weaker schedule yes, they went 8-2 losing to CAK by 22 I think in a 4 1/2 hour game which temple's lack of people didn't have the stamina for-

they lost to witwell by one- and they played very poorly. 

and bigbody simply asked what are people's thoughts about temple- so your comment that they will be lucky to win 5 games is the only part of your answer you should keep.---

Thank you,

825644830[/snapback]

I got to watch Temple play CAK the week before they played Whitwell, Temple was in it till the end. The Whitwell game was kind of sloppy, Whitwell had 2 touchdowns called back, Temple had a lot of drops late, interception for TD by a d-lineman. They made us better at defending the pass, we usually don't see much of it over here. The main thing is that they showed a lot of class throughout the entire program, fans, coaches, and players. You could tell they are a true Christian school. Good Luck to Temple this year, see you week 7.

I got to watch Temple play CAK the week before they played Whitwell, Temple was in it till the end.  The Whitwell game was kind of sloppy, Whitwell had 2 touchdowns called back, Temple had a lot of drops late, interception for TD by a d-lineman. They made us better at defending the pass, we usually don't see much of it over here.  The main thing is that they showed a lot of class throughout the entire program, fans, coaches, and players.  You could tell they are a true Christian school.  Good Luck to Temple this year, see you week 7.

825644858[/snapback]

Thanks Possum. Good Luck to Whitwells season also. I think this years game will be as good of one as last years.

Temple could make an immediate impact in 2005. Their playoff road could have to run through Trousdale, though. That won't be an easy road to navigate.

825645131[/snapback]

Well thats if were 4th in the region, which i dont think thatll be the case. But eventually if we kept winning in the playoffs we'd have to play them like the 3rd game.

Temple will do just fine, the questions will be: first, can they stay healthy? They don't have a lot of depth due to numbers. Second, can teams adjust to the very unorthodox nature of their offense? They do some pretty odd things and this year the coaches are working overtime to keep people guessing. This is where not having a lot of experience is helpful. The kids don't even know how odd and difficult their offense is, because they have nothing to compare it to! Third, will the weight room efforts pay off? The team is living in the weight room, they really seem to want it, and this, as everyone knows is vital to making an impact. Is Temple the class of single A, probably not, but they will make quite a splash for a team that has only had a program for 3 years.