PAIN TRAIN COMIN THRU

2priceless

Everybody step it on back............cause the PAIN TRAIN is coming to a football field near you........................and we are taking prisoners of all your FB's, QB's, and TB's.

NO ONE, ABSOLUTELY No one, is safe when the OHS PAIN TRAIN rides thru.

You might askkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.....who are the members of the Pain Train?? And I am happy to supply that for you.......

DE- Demarco King, Cedric House

LT- John Murphy, John Meadows

N- Mikel Newman, Lavodgus Jordan

RT- Kaelin Griffith, Lavodgus Jordan

DE- Zac Wolaver, Matt Forrest

MLB-Ryan Stell, Austin Bragdon

OLB- Andrew McGowan, J.D. Stombaugh

LC- Cord Cowan, Jerome Burris

RC- Terrance Willis, Josh Fleming

SS- Javarius Malone, Frank Hickerson

FS- P.J. Polk, Sam Youree

And let me tell you.......the DOMINATING force behind the PAIN TRAIN is none other than the DEMOLITION MAN....#51.......MR. RYAN STELL.

Oh trust me YOU WILL KNOW when he lays you out.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody step it on back............cause the PAIN TRAIN is coming to a football field near you........................and we are taking prisoners of all your FB's, QB's,  and TB's.

NO ONE, ABSOLUTELY No one, is safe when the  OHS PAIN TRAIN rides thru.

You might askkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.....who are the members of the Pain Train?? And I am happy to supply that for you.......

DE- Demarco King, Cedric House

LT- John Murphy, John Meadows

N- Mikel Newman, Lavodgus Jordan

RT- Kaelin Griffith, Lavodgus Jordan

DE- Zac Wolaver, Matt Forrest

MLB-Ryan Stell, Austin Bragdon

OLB- Andrew McGowan, J.D. Stombaugh

LC- Cord Cowan, Jerome Burris

RC- Terrance Willis, Josh Fleming

SS- Javarius Malone, Frank Hickerson

FS- P.J. Polk, Sam Youree

And let me tell you.......the DOMINATING force behind the PAIN TRAIN is none other than the DEMOLITION MAN....#51.......MR. RYAN STELL.

Oh trust me YOU WILL KNOW when he lays you out.

825643181[/snapback]

I do think Oakland's defense will be as their strength. SO many people have been focusing on how improved the offense will be, but i feel that the defense was very solid last season considering the amount of underclassmen that were playing in key positions

The quality of the starters is very impressive, but the difference in a 6 win season and a 8-9 win season will be to buld their depth on the d-line. If the backups can step up and provide solid contributions it will just make the defense that much tougher in the long run. The Oakland Defense will get a tough couple of test early on with that great run game of blackman with mimms leading the way and the multiple formation offense of Franklin. The first few weeks should tell the tale

The scary thing is that a big part of this defense will return for the 2006 season, which will be the year that Oakland will return to its state title contender form. One change i would make for the Oakland Defense is to have Austin Bragdon the starter at OLB. I just think Bragdon is more athletic for his position than Andrew..........

Oakland is 5A and we play in Region 4 with Riverdale, Smyrna, Lebanon, Wilson Central, Siegel, Blackman, and  Lavergne.

Our non-region games are Franklin, Franklin County, and Lincoln County. Makes for some great football and a definite chance for the PAIN TRAIN to rough some teams up really good.

825643195[/snapback]

Here's hoping you are right (up to a point) and the OAkland Riverdale game really will count for something again. It was more fun when you did not know going in who was going to win the game.

Oakland is 5A and we play in Region 4 with Riverdale, Smyrna, Lebanon, Wilson Central, Siegel, Blackman, and  Lavergne.

Our non-region games are Franklin, Franklin County, and Lincoln County. Makes for some great football and a definite chance for the PAIN TRAIN to rough some teams up really good.

825643195[/snapback]

How will they do against Riverdale and Smyrna? I heard that there was some type of incident at the last Riverdale and Smyrna game which may be one of the BIG games in that area...rivalry wise.

man nothin but hate for tween and rhs. and u should have heard what rankin said bout shs and their coach. it will be a dirty dirty game this year.

but as for ohs guess the pain train will get tested against both of these 2 schools and it will roll baby roll.

Edited by olandpats

let me hear some more bout this demolition man. cool name 4 sure.

but can he get the job done?aint he  just as jr?

825643395[/snapback]

There is absolutely No doubt in my mind that the DEMOLITION MAN can and WILL get the job done on defense. He has all the tools needed such as Physical build, Strength, vision for the ball, toughness, endurance, and DESIRE. Yes he will be the dominating force on the PAIN TRAIN. Just WAIT AND SEE..........PAIN TRAIN will make a believer out of YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!