PAIN TRAIN COMIN THRU

2priceless

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your secondary would be hurting REAL BAD if that happened  thumb

825649636[/snapback]

and ur line would be worse than it already is.fact is that a bunch of the sms kids want to work their way to ohs.

now if u got something to say dont hold back. tell all lil red. i already know who shot off their mouth when all went down with ds, but when it is all said and done they dont want any part of siegel. so u got a name spill it on out. we dont have room for any traitorson board the pain train. otherwise keep ur trap shut and head back into the woods lil red ridin hood.

and ur line would be worse than it already is.fact is that a bunch of the sms kids want to work their way to ohs.

now if u got something to say dont hold back. tell all lil red. i already know who shot off their mouth when all went down with ds, but when it is all said and done they dont want any part of siegel. so u got a name spill it on out. we dont have room for any traitorson board the pain train. otherwise keep ur trap shut and head back into the woods lil red ridin hood.

You talk so big for a man who knows so little B)

Granted, its hard to win with just 33 guys, but i couldnt have been more proud of a team than I was in 2003. One of the better conditioned Oakland teams in a long time. They gave #1 Lincoln Co(at the time) all they wanted and then some.

Oakland has close to 70 kids on the team for the upcoming season. Coach Ferguson has done a great job at developing the program as a whole( varsity, jv, freshmen, feeder schools) Wouldnt suprise me to see oakland have numbers in the 90's in a few seasons. Oakland is getting some great talent from various middle schools in the boro( Mostly CMS) and i dont think its a stretch to say that this upcoming freshmen team maybe as good as the 99 freshmen team, which only suffered 1 defeat

As far as claims of lack of dedication, name a high school programs that has 100% of their players totally dedicated? Even Riverdale has a few that arent as dedicated to the team as you would like to think. There is always a couple of players from each team that arent as dedicated as the majority. Truth is, most of Oakland's team is dedicated to returning Oakland to the power that they were no more than 6-7 years ago

825649392[/snapback]

i dont think i ever questioned anyone dedication if they are out on the feild practicing and on the feild or sidelines during a game to me that is dedication. i WILL not judge a kid like that to me ALL the kids are dedicated . I have a son that plays baseball at RIVERDALE so i see the work he puts into it so there is no way i would down a kid. so i hope that reference wasnt to me

i dont think i ever questioned anyone dedication if they are out on the feild practicing and on the feild or sidelines during a game to me that is dedication.  i WILL not judge a kid like that to me ALL the kids are dedicated .  I have a son that plays baseball at RIVERDALE so i see the work he puts into it so there is no way i would down a kid. so i hope that reference wasnt to me

825649827[/snapback]

I wasnt accusing you of saying are kids arent dedicated. That part was directed towards Harris Hooligans, who was implying that are players arent dedicated. My apologies if you ever thought that post was directed towards you. The first 2 parts of my post were directed you, though

Oakland[/url]Grad' date='Apr 18 2005 - 12:56 AM']I wasnt accusing you of saying are kids arent dedicated. That part was directed towards Harris Hooligans, who was implying that are players arent dedicated. My apologies if you ever thought that post was directed towards you. The first 2 parts of my post were directed you, though

825649830[/snapback]

OK good i do hope that oakland can get back a little bit that way we can get the crowds close to what we used to have those were fun days espcially since we usually won (25-9 all time)

OK good i do hope that oakland can get back a little bit that way we can get the crowds close to what we used to have those were fun days espcially since we usually won (25-9 all time)

825649835[/snapback]

dont worry my riverdale friend, once coach ferg gets his program running full steam, the series record will become a little bit more even, much to gary rankin's chagrin( assuming he actually stays at riverdale past next season)

Noticed that Oakland posted several assistant coach positions on the TSSAA site today. What's going on? Seems odd to be having so many openings right after spring practice. Is Ferg cleaning house?

Text of their posting:

Oakland High school is looking to fill the following coaching positions: wide receiver, defensive ends, linebackers. Teaching positions available include English, math, science, social studies, and French.

Hoolie, I know exactly who you are referring to.( There were 3)  But I will let you let you in on something.......Daryl is back.......and no one is going anywhere. That is just wishful thinking on your part. thumb

825649760[/snapback]

ah the "hard nosed Ferg" shows that he doesnt put up with it right??? But wait then why is he back on the team :lol: Only one and maybe two of those three would help us...the other plays a position where we are very strong at.

Hoolie, I know exactly who you are referring to.( There were 3)  But I will let you let you in on something.......Daryl is back.......and no one is going anywhere. That is just wishful thinking on your part. thumb

825649760[/snapback]

Wow, I missed this one. Hope he will take advantage of this opportunity.

Ole Ferg is navigating a minefield. Hopefully, the kid understands this and won't let him down.

Noticed that Oakland posted several assistant coach positions on the TSSAA site today.  What's going on?  Seems odd to be having so many openings right after spring practice. Is Ferg cleaning house?

Text of their posting:

Oakland High school is looking to fill the following coaching positions: wide receiver, defensive ends, linebackers. Teaching positions available include English, math, science, social studies, and French.

825650216[/snapback]

Ferg isnt cleaning house, Oakland just has a shortage of coaches and Coach Ferg tried to get some positions filled without posting the job. Right now Oakland only has 5 coaches( Ferguson, Marshall, Cowan, Nickerson, Rogers ) Coaches Glover and Richie resigned their posts at the end of last season, and Mitchell's future as a football coach at Oakland is up in the air at this point. I will say that Oakland has some great coaches applying for these position slots and we will have some good hires to make a already solid coaching staff even stronger

ah the "hard nosed Ferg" shows that he doesnt put up with it right??? But wait then why is he back on the team :lol:    Only one and maybe two of those three would help us...the other plays a position where we are very strong at.

825650235[/snapback]

Wow, I missed this one.  Hope he will take advantage of this opportunity. 

Ole Ferg is navigating a minefield. Hopefully, the kid understands this and won't let him down.

825650268[/snapback]

Coach Ferguson is giving Daryl a 2nd chance. Daryl is human, he knows he screwed up and hes eager to prove to his teammates that he cant still make a valuable contribution to the team. Daryl knows what he has to do to stay on the team and i think he will do it. I would like to think that most coaches would try to give their players a 2nd chance, Watson could take a lesson from that