PAIN TRAIN COMIN THRU

2priceless

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My BOYSSSSSSSSSSS have me PUMPED to the max with their heart, desire, attitude, dedication, strength, skill,drive,ability, confidence...........did I leave ANYTHING out? thumb

825651904[/snapback]

just a couple of small things - like winning, scoring on Riverdale, making the playoffs - I guess you don't expect any of those to happen though, right?

Us Oakland folks understand what all those zeros are there for.Assuming you Riverdale folks have a short memory, Oakland has had some great defenses in the 6-7 years, so US OAKLAND FOLK know what good defense is. Riverdale had a great defense last year, but it also had a good combination of senior leadership. Oakland didnt  have that luxury as only 1 starter on defense was a senior. The defense showed flashes of brilliance( 1st half against Franklin and Lebanon, game against LC) but were simply too young to become a good-great defense. With 10 returning starters, Oakland will indeed have a fine defense, so there will be no need to take pot shots at the kids that play Oakland Football

Also, im getting a feeling that Riverdale folks are growing a lil jealous of the Pain Train nickname that 2priceless came up with. Guess you folks cant come up with anything creative :rolleyes:

825652061[/snapback]

We already have our nickname - State Champions. You can have your little toy train.

the PAIN TRAIN is OAKLAND's 2005 DEFENSE. None of those lil figures that you worked soooooooo hard to pull up mean a thing this yr. Because we haven't played a single game yet. So go blow your horn somewhere else.

Now if you want to play ruff.....how would you like me to pull out a few FACTS and FIGURES about RIVERDALE? Except they wouldn't be about on the playing field stats, but OFF it. And guess what you LEAD the state in those too...

We are PROUD of our team. There is NOTHING that you can say that will bring these boys down. And I seem to remember some major mouthing from Riverdale and some poking fun back in 98 too........hahahahhahah...keep talking big boys...you are only making us STRONGER.And you ought to know by now that you will never shut me upppppppppppppppppppppppppppp or downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!

And I agree with you oaklandgrad....they sound REAL REAL NERVOUS.AND they should be!

PAIN TRAIN COMIN THRU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

825652107[/snapback]

Nobody wants to shut you uppppppppppppppppp or downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, it is just more fun to prove you wrong. Please keep on keeping on. I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove it.

Riverdale[/url]' date='Apr 21 2005 - 08:15 AM']We already have our nickname - State Champions.  You can have your little toy train.

825653311[/snapback]

How much did that nickname cost the booster club? :rolleyes:

What's the over-under on the amount of bail money that's going to be needed for Locke?

Riverdale[/url]' date='Apr 21 2005 - 08:20 AM']From reading your signature, I guess it just ain't gonna work out.

825653316[/snapback]

Can't you guys at R'dale take a joke? Especially on a thread that has nothing to do with your football team!

Remember, his older brother did have a few problems while he was there. You can't keep giving people good material and not expect us to use it!

Edited by stlrcoach

Can't you guys at R'dale take a joke?  Especially on a thread that has nothing to do with your football team!

Remember, his older brother did have a few problems while he was there.  You can't keep giving people good material and not expect us to use it!

825653318[/snapback]

I can take 'em, and I can dish 'em out. I was dishing. Don't take it so personally.

Besides, 2priceless is full of jokes, and I love them. Funniest stuff I ever read. Pain Train indeed.

Edited by Riverdale

Seems to me that "Pain Train" is a most ###### word to use in describing a defense, since the goal of a defense is to stop or impede forward progress. A more appropriate choice of word might be that of a "wall", or "bastion", etc. A train's goal is to move forward and break through obstacles - tasks more fitting for an offense.

Seems to me that "Pain Train" is a most ###### word to use in describing a defense, since the goal of a defense is to stop or impede forward progress. A more appropriate choice of word might be that of a "wall", or "bastion", etc. A train's goal is to move forward and break through obstacles - tasks more fitting for an offense.

825653476[/snapback]

WEll, last year Oakland's D was pretty offensive at times, so maybe the name does fit