PAIN TRAIN COMIN THRU

2priceless

who is gonna ya'lls top receiver, rb, Lb, and DB this year?

825657054[/snapback]

Sam Youree Top receiver in the area last fall....as a soph....., Cord Cowan right now as RB, MLB....DEMOLITION MAN...Ryan Stell...., and DB......PJ Polk...has startedon varsity since his freshman yr. Cord is the only Sr. The rest are all going to be Jrs.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahah...no worries stlrcoach. ........the kind but sensitive Dr is only after OHS no matter how hard he protests it. Didn't your guys take that spear-dodging class too?? It was sure worth the money wasn't it?? No FEAR for either of our schools!

I have a name for the O line too......Ferg's Fortress! Ain't nobody coming thru.....

825656942[/snapback]

Yeah, they took the spear dodging class...twice! :lol: My boy was at that game and called me right after that happened last year and said "Daddy, you ain't gonna believe this s**t!" I thought I was going to crap myself when he told me! Oh well, Oaktown hopefully has a classy coach, but my boys have the classiest of them all, because they didn't loose control. That's not fear, that's superior coaching! Speaking of superior coaching, all of the 1A teams better watch out, because one of my teammates and favorite receivers is the new head coach at Upperman High (Baxter)! Brooksie is the man! thumb

oaktown does have the classiest coach. he would never let us spear somebody.and if they speared us coach ferg would just ask us to pray for them. bcuz that is the kinda guy he is. i never knew anyone more classy than coach ferg.

maybe somebody needs to pick up that spear after they throw it and pick it up and break it in half. thumb

u think they will move precious up to varsity?

stlrcoach,

Who does Sam have in way of assistants at UHS?

825657212[/snapback]

Don't quote me on this, because I have no inside knowledge of it, and I haven't talked to Brooksie since this all went down. But, i think most of the current staff is going to stay in place. He still has a good bit of his boys from school still in the area. The one that sticks out, in my mind, is Boo Lamb at Livingstan Academy. We played ball together, Brooksie and ne are pretty good friends, and I believe they could put together an unbelievable squad. The thing about Sam is that he didn't even play football until we got to high school, but he was good enough to take it to the next level and play at TN Tech. Sam has always been good at anything he has ever tried! I wish him the best of luck, and for all of the 1A teams out there...get ready because the Bees are coming!

"slash, trash, or otherwise insult"? Naw, I've never done that. If I wanted to do that, I'd just mention BROKEN ARROW.

I figure there's enough Riverdale haters out there. The EVIL EMPIRE (I can hear Darth Vader's Imperial March dum-dum-dumming along now!) Just trying to maintain the balance of power on CoachT. However, the guy who uses the ID of "Riverdale" sure does a swell job.

"slash, trash, or otherwise insult"? Naw, I've never done that. If I wanted to do that, I'd just mention BROKEN ARROW.

I figure there's enough Riverdale haters out there. The EVIL EMPIRE (I can hear Darth Vader's Imperial March dum-dum-dumming along now!) Just trying to maintain the balance of power on CoachT. However, the guy who uses the ID of "Riverdale" sure does a swell job.

825657300[/snapback]

Kinda odd that when Oakland folk mention of any slants towards recruiting, it gets locked, but when Riverdale folk do it, its just ok. Maintain the balance of power? Ok lets compare, 100 riverdale posters to what, 3 from Oakland? Pretty sad if the riverdale posters cant "maintain the balance of power" against just 3 posters from Oakland

Evil Empire huh?? TDC does call Rankin...obieone.....or however you spell it.

GEEZ.........Dr...I was trying to give you a compliment and you went back to your EVIl ways.

Balance of power? We have exactly 3 OHS fans on the T. GEEZ....RHS has tons.

825657316[/snapback]

Tons? I have you know that I have lost 45 pounds since last year. :)B)

Alright, I'm gonna print this one more time - for the record - I've never said that Oakland recruits (if so they need to replace their recruiting coordinator). All I've mentioned are that zone exemptions and transfers work both ways. To read all the postings on these boards, a stranger would think that Riverdale is the only school to which people transfer or for which they get an exemption. All's I'ma trying to says is dat road has oncoming traffic. Works both ways. Zone exemptions and transfers. Both ways. Zone exemptions and tranfers. Both ways. See the word "recruiting" in there?

And if that's attacking, insulting, trashing, slashing, desecrating, offending, assailing, assaulting, etc., then so be it.

By the way, you've done it again with names. Terms relative to offense need to be something mobile - not a fixed fortification (Ferg's Fort) - switch the two around and I think you'll have it:

DEFENSE - Ferg's Fort

OFFENSE - Pain Train

You're not representing Oakland well vis-a-vis reading comprehension.

Alright, I'm gonna print this one more time - for the record - I've never said that Oakland recruits (if so they need to replace their recruiting coordinator). All I've mentioned are that zone exemptions and transfers work both ways. To read all the postings on these boards, a stranger would think that Riverdale is the only school to which people transfer or for which they get an exemption. All's I'ma trying to says is dat road has oncoming traffic. Works both ways. Zone exemptions and transfers. Both ways. Zone exemptions and tranfers. Both ways. See the word "recruiting" in there?

And if that's attacking, insulting, trashing, slashing, desecrating, offending, assailing, assaulting, etc., then so be it.

By the way, you've done it again with names. Terms relative to offense need to be something mobile - not a fixed fortification (Ferg's Fort) - switch the two around and I think you'll have it:

DEFENSE - Ferg's Fort

OFFENSE - Pain Train

You're not representing Oakland well vis-a-vis reading comprehension.

825657360[/snapback]

Nope.....the train runs over the the opposition's o line and takes down the RB, QB, whoever.That way we impede their progress. The fortress stands still and keeps the other D out. I have it the way I want it, Doc. I know I didn't go to Med school like you sir........but it is going to go MY way on MY thread.......

Why would you want our D to stay still?We want to get the O in their backfield behind the line of scrimmage for a LOSS. Makes us closer to our goal...You have to move forward to do that, not stand still. And I said our o line would be a fortress...meaning we won't let their D inside our lines to stunt , blitz , whatever...with our army of receivers.......BAMMMMM...... TD!!!

BTW....what exactly is "assailing?" Maybe it is you who needs to learn to use spell check....or can your "reading" comprehend this????????

Hey guess what...PAIN TRAIN COMIN THRU........and HEADING for YOU

Edited by 2priceless

Nope.....the train runs over the  the opposition's o line and takes down the RB, QB, whoever.That way we impede their progress. The fortress stands still and keeps the other D out. I have it the way I want it, Doc. I know I didn't go to Med school like you sir........but it is going to go MY way on MY thread.......

Why would you want our  D to stay still?We want to get the O in their backfield behind the line of scrimmage for a LOSS. Makes us closer to our goal...You have to move forward to do that, not stand still.  And I said our o line would be a fortress...meaning we won't let their D inside our lines to stunt , blitz , whatever...with our army of receivers.......BAMMMMM...... TD!!!

BTW....what exactly is "assailing?" Maybe it is you who needs to learn to use spell check....or can your "reading" comprehend this????????

Hey guess what...PAIN TRAIN COMIN THRU........and HEADING for YOU

825657381[/snapback]

Your right, of course. A fortress does stand still. It never, ever moves forward. Kinda like the Oakland offense from last year. Why didn't someone think up that name then?