PAIN TRAIN COMIN THRU

2priceless

really then why was it our qb and receiver that lead the area instead of yours? u ought to be ashamed to let a school beat u that had a 2-8 record.

825658474[/snapback]

ok but you asked why is it..so here is why when you are down48-0 you have to THROW the ball more to try and score when you are WINNING 48-0 you RUN the ball more so that you can finish the game because you get more competion in PRACTICE ;)

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok but you asked why is it..so here is why when you are down48-0 you have to THROW the ball more to try and score when you are WINNING 48-0 you RUN the ball more so that you can finish the game because you get more competion in PRACTICE :D

825658817[/snapback]

Yes...glad he threw. We sure did like being the first team to INT Dave in that game. Maybe that is why he didn't throw anymore then?

Sorry I left you off the list of supporters for RHS, riverdaleman. It was just b/c you are still a Rookie on here tho. But we are sure glad to have your input ,however slanted it may be sometimes. Welcome aboard!!

What is up with this "Pain Train?"  The only pain Oakland will be experiencing is going through another 2-8 season.  You would think that when a program has been as down as Oakland's  that it would make you humble.  I guess they have the "Vanderbilt Syndrome."

Go Dogs....Purple Mist is coming to a stadium near you!

825659858[/snapback]

Excuse me? Last season was the first time that Oakland didnt finish at .500 or make the playoffs since 1995. In that period of time, Oakland has a 3-2 record against your smyrna bulldogs and had a combined record of 63-44, a winning percentage of nearly 60% and thats counting last season, 61-36 if you take away last season. Last time I checked, Smyrna hasnt done anything meaningful since the WWII era. Argue rationally that Oakland will struggle and I wont have a problem with that, but to imply that Oakland has a Vandy- type program is just showing your ignorance

What is up with this "Pain Train?"  The only pain Oakland will be experiencing is going through another 2-8 season.  You would think that when a program has been as down as Oakland's  that it would make you humble.  I guess they have the "Vanderbilt Syndrome."

Go Dogs....Purple Mist is coming to a stadium near you!

825659858[/snapback]

Purple Mist, how much more stupid of a name can there be?

Edited by bhsOL

Thats like me rubbing it in Bill Gates face that I won the Cash 4 lotto...  thumb

825660630[/snapback]

and HHHHHahhahhahahahahah....BUT.......here is ........ .the funny part ......Siegel can't even claim that?At least we won the Cash4 !!I am not sure if any of the Siegel folk even made it in the top ten on the stats for the All Area.