PAIN TRAIN COMIN THRU

2priceless

I don't play for or even go to Blackman so you're not hurting me the least bit by what you say.

825662904[/snapback]

But you did, Bhsol, and I don'tlike him running down your team. You were a great HS football player, I saw you play Cookeville in '02, and you did your school proud! Remember the flood game?!? By the way, have your cleats dried out yet? :D Even if fuggly might have beaten you several times in that game. :( Just joking, you guys played a great game. It didn't turn out the way I wanted to to, but you beat us, none the less! thumb

Edited by stlrcoach

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you did, Bhsol, and I don'tlike him running down your team.  You were a great HS football player, I saw you play Cookeville in '02, and you did your school proud!  Even if fuggly might have beaten you several times in that game.  :D  Just joking, you guys played a great game.  It didn't turn out the way I wanted to to, but you beat us, none the less! thumb

825662915[/snapback]

The Cookville games was one of my better games. I didn't miss hardly any blocks in that one, even with all the rai pouring down and my feet sinking 4 inches into the ground.

The Cookville games was one of my better games.  I didn't miss hardly any blocks in that one, even with all the rai pouring down and my feet sinking 4 inches into the ground.

825662918[/snapback]

Ah yes..the swamp! I really hope they find a way to fix that mess soon.

Our secondary is going to be so stellar that they deserve their own name....... The MARAUDERS!! They will plunder and steal  by FORCE . No football is safe.......

825665215[/snapback]

I think our secondary deserves a name too - How about STATE CHAMPS!

And now one for the rest of our defense - STATE CHAMPS!

And one for the "O" - STATE CHAMPS!

And one for special teams, kickers and the rest - STATE CHAMPS

Sorry it is not more original, but of course 2priceless has five more weeks a year to work on such things than I do (the playoffs)

STAIN TRAIN DOOOOOOOO-DOOOOOOOOOOOO

Riverdale[/url]' date='May 5 2005 - 05:57 AM']I think our secondary deserves a name too - How about STATE CHAMPS!

And now one for the rest of our defense - STATE CHAMPS!

And one for the "O" - STATE CHAMPS!

And one for special teams, kickers and the rest - STATE CHAMPS

Sorry it is not more original, but of course 2priceless has five more weeks a year to work on such things than I do (the playoffs)

STAIN TRAIN  DOOOOOOOO-DOOOOOOOOOOOO

825665573[/snapback]

look yes riverdale's team LAST YEAR were state champs but this years has yet to play a game

look yes riverdale's team LAST YEAR were state champs but this years has yet to play a game

825666302[/snapback]

What is your point? My post had nothing to do with last year. The fact is that Oakland has not played one either, so nobody knows if they will be a PAIN TRAIN or Marauders. I just picked a nickname that I would like to see Riverdale finish the year with. Why shoot for less than #1. Maybe I should have said State Champs 2005 to better show my meaning.

If anyone is in the area and needing groceries ........at the Kroger on Memorial near Sports com...the OHS football players are carrying out groceries and trying to get donations for our Spring Lift-a-thon today . Head on over and donate to a wonderful and worthy cause. It is also a great way to get a look at the benefits our weight program has reaped.

If anyone is in the  area  and needing groceries ........at the Kroger on Memorial near Sports com...the OHS football players are carrying out groceries and trying to get donations for our Spring Lift-a-thon today . Head on over and donate to a wonderful and worthy cause. It is also a great way to  get a  look at the benefits our weight program has reaped.

825667382[/snapback]

Other than Riverdale, what other teams will be good opponents this season?

Other than Riverdale, what other teams will be good opponents this season?

825667396[/snapback]

We play Lincoln county, Franklin, and Franklin County in non-region games. I think all three will give us a battle. Smyrna, Wilson Central, and Lebanon are all in our region and all are looking to be a challenge.

Edited by 2priceless

Let me add congrats to PJ Polk and to Cord Cowan for also getting awards at the DNJ Banquet along with Sam Youree and Stephen Luter. All are quite deserving, and from what I was told........were great representatives that night for the school and for the football team.

Edited by 2priceless